Burning Crusade Classic Realm Consolidation August 9

You have a good point, it will probably bite me in the rear that I had faith in Blizzard that they had this covered as it was not specifically mentioned anywhere on what to do.

If they do nuke banks, I would wonder if they will refund the cost to the guild master…but based on how this whole situation seems a bit botched, I highly doubt it …

2 Likes

What are the plans for helping out the faction imbalance on realms like Pagle and Mankrik? I am currently an alliance on Mankrik with 6 characters at 60+ and find it ridiculous I have to spend $150 just to play the game. Will you give us the option to free transfer to a realm with more alliance or horde? It’s impossible to do any 5 man content currently.

Bro you can only have 10 characters on a realm what

1 Like

I put a ticket in requesting that. They said “no.” They advised me to write this post, which got ignored:

2 Likes

well this is blatantly untrue and it’s not blizzard’s fault you decided to level “60” characters on a realm you knew was bad for your faction.

1 Like

I’ve edited my mistake out of the update above.

2 Likes

Thanks for pointing out the typo haha. 6 characters*

1 Like

You can have up to 50 on a realm now in classic though …

I leveled the characters before all the alliance left, I didn’t know they were all going to leave.

Thanks for the reply. I suspect this is stressful on your end, too.

However, we are all pretty disappointed with the lack of updates on this seemingly major process.

3 Likes

Maybe the messenger is relaying the message when he gets it.

You guys couldn’t communicate this before you put wheels in motion? Some of us were waiting for confirmation of what would happen so that we could make an educated decision. After weeks of hearing nothing, it’s easy to forget the deadline was hours before you decided to inform us where we’re going.

This is unacceptable. I specifically did not choose to utilize FCM immediately because you were offering transfers to Horde-dominated realms while my characters are Alliance. The original post said “new destination realm”, which is technically correct in that its new-to-me, but now I’m still screwed on a realm dominated by Horde.

7 Likes

Dont worry mesto when wrath is out and ques are high they will offer free transfers from pagle to mankrik.

1 Like

While the task itself may be no small undertaking, posting a list? An accurate list? A text file? Before the consolidation which someone MUST know which servers are being consolidated well before it is actually done? Not so much. No understanding is deserved here.

If this is the case, then cool, the messenger can take the message of everyone’s frustration back to the screw-ups that are incapable relaying the information in a timely manner. And they can rest assured knowing who everyone’s frustration truly lies with.

7 Likes

They even actually did it to servers that werent in the OP leaving people in limbo for 2 weeks who had no idea their server was going anywhere.

3 Likes

“Perhaps you may be interested in our premium ‘paid server transfer’ option? It’s $25 per toon.”

To which I would reply: Sit down and rotate.

1 Like

Welcome to blizzard games. It honestly shocks me that people still get upset at blizzard communication skills. Its been 12 years since they were at a decent level.

I’m more fascinated at their ability to keep digging after hitting bottom than anything.

5 Likes

No, you can have as many as you want, up to 50.