Azsharan Medallion Quest

So now that 8.1.5 is live I went straight to the first Naga invasion and killed like a million of em and no medallion, is the quest live? Anyone know the drop rate? Even Wowhead doesn’t have much to say on this. Anyone?!!! I really want the Xal Atath chain to unlock my gift of N’Zoth

Me too and I can’t get a drop rate from the net is this a bug? I’ve seen several posts on this can someone get some answers!

Im trying to find this answer and no one seems to know yet. Also havent found anyone that has looted it yet. I assume its live, but maybe its just a really low drop chance and is only obtainable while the quest is active?
I wish we could at least get some info on if it can drop after we’ve completed the WQ.

1 Like

I’m surprised even wowhead and the net has no news, I cannot imagine it’s a low drop cause I feel it’s supposed to be a large part of the story. I’m wondering if the maintenance they have scheduled will update it too

Still no word huh?

That sterling “communication” that Ion said was a priority to the team seems to be really paying off…

7 Likes

Think it was mmo champion that wrote in the patch notes it will eventually drop from that world quest so I took that as it’s not live yet but will be closer to raid release

The medallion probably won’t be available until April 26th when the Raid is released.

Would help if Blizzard gave a blue post on this or something, I mean its been one of the most talked up bits of lore across multiple content creators including those that Blizzard has a seemingly close relationship with

Hmmm. Odd, I never saw any mention of this quest in the patch notes.

1 Like

If there was going to be some sort of delay (purposefully not using the other term) then it would be nice to know it, I mean this is something that a lot of people have been waiting for since first finding it on the PTR. I don’t think simply giving a blue post or announcing that it “is” or “is not” active is really out too much to ask

If it’s not in the patch notes, then that’s an “it’s not out yet.” Most likely will be with the raid release.

1 Like

Confirmed – the beginnings of this questline will start appearing closer to the opening of the Crucible of Storms raid in April.

4 Likes

can you tell us when? will it
A. be announced “hey you can do this now”
B. just show up as a reward for a world quest
C. pop up randomly as a drop and we just need to guess when it will get added to the table?
D. you tell us now what week it will get added and we praise you for being so great as usual :stuck_out_tongue: ?

4 Likes

the cm are too shy to communicate, they said better communication but no one believe anymore.

1 Like

Typical Blizzard, lets not release content on patch day lets stagger out and not tell anyone about it

9 Likes

Typical forums crying about not having everything on day 1, and then if it was, would cry there was nothing to do within a couple of days :stuck_out_tongue:

When you keep your expectations low, you’ll never be disappointed.

3 Likes

I like turtles :turtle:

4 Likes

Hey its better then ICC which took almost 2 months to be fully released.

Blizzard is guilty of a lot of things but so is the community for making up arbitrary, self-serving rules.

4 Likes