Azsharan Medallion Quest

Gotta keep up those MAUs, amirite?

FFS STOP PANDERING TO THE MAU METRICS and release content like you used to when you were Blizzard and not Activision as you are now!

It’s patently obvious what you’re doing:

1. March MAUs bumped by the new races
  2. April MAUs bumped by the new loltwoboss’raid’
  3. May MAUs bumped by the first drip feed from 8.2?
  4. June MAUs bumped by the second drip feed from 8.2

Yadayadayada.

4 Likes

If your expectations are that low, why do you even play this game?

3 Likes

Oh boy, time gating. That’s’ new and original.

3 Likes

They time gated this?

Hahahahahahahahaha,

“We want to improve communication” they repeated, parroting a quoted line over and over, praying it was far enough apart we wouldn’t remember the previous time.

And then radio silence.

“We want to improve communication” they repeated, having not spoken in earnest since the last time they promised to be better about it. Stop hiding things from us Blizz.

They hid nothing. It wasn’t mentioned, because it wasn’t part of 8.1.5 release.

I’m baffled as to why people are so bent out of shape.

1 Like

So, a major questline is added to the game, which they did announce (as it was a response to backlash that Alliance were given absolutely zero context for Uldir; and they promised a quest chain to explain context for players for this raid), yet… it’s magically not actually in the game in the patch yet! Hmm, coulda said something couldn’t they? Instead they… didn’t mention it.

1 Like

I don’t remember reading in the release info or the patch notes that this was a thing. Where is this announcement?

Because it isn’t released yet… :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Because people over-excite themselves over the slightest little thing, and then when it doesn’t turn out the way they expected, they suffer a meltdown.
You would think they would learn by now, considering all the “I’ve been playing since the Dark Ages” threads :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Pardon me white knight, but it was tested in the 8.1.5 PTR. If it wasn’t going to be part of the 8.1.5 release why include it in the PTR.

2 Likes

Pointing out the drama around here is not a white knight, but thanks for the insult.

And it is part of the patch-- just not this release version. Which is why it’s not in the notes for this release version. The new raid isn’t a new patch, it’s part of this one, thus the testing. Logic is a wonderful thing.

1 Like

My reaction as well. A quest that you have a chance to get and we have to start waiting for stuff like that as well? Blizzard is really pushing the bare minimum effort and time gating this expansion.

3 Likes

I feel sorry for the devs that think this is good enough for a MMORPG.

Cheapest form of legal entertainment, plus I’m never disappointed.
Why wouldn’t I play this game? :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice communication on something after the fact. This company is such a shadow of its former self its not even funny anymore.

2 Likes

Probably because it was found, and not clarified. You know, the job of people that should be talking with the playerbase about stuff like this so they’re not sitting there farming mobs that don’t drop an item /yet/ and only have a certain specific arbitrary time that it STARTS dropping that is STILL not announced.

3 Likes

No patch notes. No communication. What is going on?

2 Likes