Azsharan Medallion not dropping

not during naga attack or after, and if it’s that low of a drop for a quest chain then well that’s dumb.

Second naga attack and nothing, is this drop even in the game yet?

As far as I am aware, the questline is not active yet, should be in a few weeks

Ive had a similar issue and placed a ticket with support two days ago, I finally got a reply.

"I see that there was an issue run into with Naga Attack!! I’m glad that you took the time to let us know about not getting a Azshara Medalion drop. In a game the size of World of Warcraft every bit of information counts, so we really appreciate your time to bring it to our attention.

Understandably, I can see where that would be quite the concern as it keeps you from some nice rewards. I was more than happy to look in to this for you, and in doing so I found that other players have been reporting this problem as well. As a result, I have added your report to our reports about this to the QA team as well. They’re the ones who investigate the problem, try to duplicate it, and are also responsible for sending it up to our developers if it’s confirmed as an actual bug.

I also checked to see if there was anything we could do to assist, but as of this time we have not yet heard back as to weather or not this is working as it should.

If you would like to follow up for updates, I have a few sources that may help:

Our Patch Notes: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/patch-notes/

Our Bug Report Forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1012660/

WOWhead comments can also be a great resource. Lots of players update bugs very quickly there and the voting system makes it really easy to find good info: Wowhead

Please keep in mind that it may take some time to confirm the bug and get a fix implemented for the overall game. We are, though, hoping for a resolution soon. Thanks again for letting us know!

I hope that you have a good day and I wish you the best of luck with your future adventures."

So hopefully we’ll have some answers soon.