Again, nothing for Shadow Priests to address our single-target PvE issues or any of the PvP time-to-kill issues.
I’d like to believe that just waiting is the right call, but waiting usually means there is no time left.
Again, nothing for Shadow Priests to address our single-target PvE issues or any of the PvP time-to-kill issues.
I’d like to believe that just waiting is the right call, but waiting usually means there is no time left.
I want them to make is a more viable choice for the season but blizz is dead set on shadow priest being dead last.
Small buff to ST. Nerf to AoE. Also nothing to help with the abysmal utility and lacking good defensives.
Also, give me back the ability to actively summon my Shaodowfiend. I can’t imagine why it was taken away, but at the very least turn it into a choice node for how it operates.
please buff power word: shield so that it is worth casting,