11th Annual Running of the Gnomes-10/10-Scarlet Crusade

The link wants me to log in on the web page, but I don’t want to have a tab open and try to run wow at the same time. ( My computer sucks.) Anyway, what do I enter on the app, since it is easier to run the Discord app and the Wow game at the same time?

1 Like

Friendly reminder too all here …11th Running of the Gnomes is this coming weekend on Saturday at 7pm EST/4pm PST…we need all you players to show up and have fun and run with us…its the best time in game you can have to help raise money for Breast Cancer.

And men you too can get Breast Cancer…

2 Likes

Wow, clicked on this thread to see what it was a about and got called fat. My moobs aren’t that bad. =(

Jokes aside, it’s neat that this is a charity thing, I just thought it was to mess about. Hope you raise a decent amount, probably wont be able to show up in game today as it’ll be later for me (EU) but i’ll be interested to see the turn out.

1 Like

Reminder all today is the Running of the Gnomes be there or be square…

1 Like

Oh I’m gonna be there!
With my giant pink feathered friend Gracie.
:heartpulse:

1 Like

Here’s hoping I don’t miss it.

2 Likes

I will be there!

Btw, I just read an article in Science Daily by Loma Linda University about the link between milk intake and breast cancer. Maybe you guys will be interested since prevention is better than cure.

Just type “milk breast cancer” in google and the second link is the article.

1 Like

Less then 4 hours away from Running of Gnomes…come on players get in game and make a pink haired Gnome and have some fun with thousands of other players…

1 Like

My husband and I will be there again! We’ve been running it for years! :+1:

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to the event. Early this afternoon, I created my little Gnome priest. My daughter created a gnome also.

1 Like

See you in game Vyanta…

2 Likes

Less then 2 hrs for the start…

1 Like

90 mins all…get your Pink Haired Gnomes made and be ready

3 Likes

noun
" Running is the activity of moving fast on foot"
In other words, no mounts! Unless those players really are that stupid.

1 Like

Thank you Dravinna for another Great Run this year had a ball as normal…I even got all way into the Throne room in Org without dying to guards or player base…see you next week for the Run in Classic.

3 Likes

Breast cancer huh…are the gnomes running topless!!! :grin:

1 Like

Thanks for a wonderful run. My daughter also enjoyed the run. She even talked a friend into coming along. Her friend already had a starter account. She enjoyed herself also and I do believe she’ll be getting a subscription. I almost made it to the Throne Room without dying. Thanks again. :wave:

6 Likes

That was so much fun! Hit a little lag but didn’t miss any gates. The gnomie raid on Org afterwards was pretty neat too. I’ve never taken part in anything quite like it. Really looking forward to running in the event next year. Lol gives me time to level up my gnome so I can help protect the group. Thanks for all that helped set this event up! :smile::heart: Was the donation goal met for this years charity?

2 Likes

https://give.ccf.org/fundraiser/2925192
woohoo looks like it
was an awesome event as usual
thanks to all the organizers and runners and orgrimmar greeters
much love to those we run for (like my gran Eula miss you bunches) and the cure that will come

~Eula and Gracie~

6 Likes

As usual, it was an absolutely brilliant time, lag and all. Next year, I’ll be leveled so I can keep all the bad guys from eating all the little 'uns!

5 Likes