11th Annual Running of the Gnomes-10/10-Scarlet Crusade

Ah, yeah, it’s on SC because that’s where my guild I used to lead was. At this point it would be too hard to move and it’s easier to host events like this on an RP realm because of how the rules work.

The name would be so good though!

2 Likes

Do Mecha-Gnomes count?

1 Like

does this take place sunday?

1 Like

That would be Saturday October 10th, but I’d check your time zone. The in game calendar has a big pink cute gnome to remind you :blush:

1 Like

I don’t think they gave them Pink hair :sob: sorry

1 Like

gotcha, havnt logged in a few days and really in limbo since quitting classic a few months back

2 Likes

I am actually going to make a new character on that server to participate this year. This sounds amazing.

3 Likes

Shiomi its the most fun you can have in game …like I said I have been doing it for 9 yrs now…

2 Likes

Participated/donated multiple times and am glad to do so again. :heart:

4 Likes

Okay Drav …will see you there Saturday…with bells on…

1 Like

Could it be you did the Running of the Trolls for Trevor Project…that run is early in the year now.

2 Likes

Love you Parker…and hugs

2 Likes

I’ve participated twice and had an amazing time.

Here’s some pics and a video I’ve found that may inspire some to come join us :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Come one come all…to the greatest fun you can have in game…join us this coming Saturday for the best time ever…

3 Likes

There will be a Running of the Gnomes in Classic too…following next week after this run.

1 Like

I rolled a new gnome for this year. When the run is over I’ll put them in my personal, gnome-only guild.

Then next year I’ll roll a different class for the run.

2 Likes

Friendly reminder too all here …11th Running of the Gnomes is this coming weekend on Saturday at 7pm EST/4pm PST…we need all you players to show up and have fun and run with us…its the best time in game you can have to help raise money for Breast Cancer.

And men you too can get Breast Cancer…

4 Likes

Friendly reminder too all here …11th Running of the Gnomes is this coming weekend on Saturday at 7pm EST/4pm PST…we need all you players to show up and have fun and run with us…its the best time in game you can have to help raise money for Breast Cancer.

And men you too can get Breast Cancer…

4 Likes

I’ll join in and help out while representing my community

3 Likes

Reminder all today is the Running of the Gnomes be there or be square…

1 Like