Honor will not be reset at start of Season 3

“Honor points will remain as they are during the off-season week, and will be converted into silver once the next season starts.”

What do you guys think, surely this isn’t the case right? If I just farmed 4 alts full of honor in BG week for nothing ima flip

It’s def a blizzard like thing to do, fairly certain honor didn’t reset at the start of season2 though but could be wrong, that was ages ago.

It’s usually conquest that converts to silver as well, not honor, so maybe he is just confused.

1 Like

it makes sense that they wouldn’t let anyone get a full set of honor gear instantly. i’m not really surprised. also bg week should’ve been next week not this week. it’s always about time with them :joy:

It doesn’t really make sense cause honor carried over in season 2 (and 1 i’m pretty sure) so i’m really just hoping this is a GM that has no idea.

2 Likes

it would be sad if a GM provided false information like that

I don’t recall honor resetting before.

Perhaps the GM is ill-informed.

There’s no cap on honor gains, and the s3 honor gear only scales up to 259, which is equivalent to current gear. It’s just a catchup for people who didn’t get duelist this season to get on even footing.

It’s already a bit of a shame that BG week doesn’t sync up with the release of the new season, it’d be even more of a shame if they actually wiped honor.

yeah exactly. but since players will still be around 259 for the first couple weeks… it would be too good to be true to allow everyone else at 259

Conquest turns into silver, not honor. That GM doesn’t know what they’re talking about.

3 Likes

Everyone open tickets!!

guys we should all just bet gold if this GM is right or wrong!!!

1 Like

Conquest turns into honor, anything over the 15k honor cap turns into silver.

1 Like

It’s pretty common anymore actually.

I would lol if they reset honor just to make you grind a bit more to upgrade new gear.

Like sorry we need the played metrics bump you understand

I knew it. The honor points not resetting AND gear not being gated was too good to be true.

Fun detected yet again

Yeah but that anima vendor in the new zone gives 226 gear. Honor starts lower than that.

I don’t think anima reset? If it didn’t, then this is just another F U to the pvp community

hoping this is the case

I stacked 3 alts or so with 15k like a loser, then we get bg week on the offseason

1 Like

I edited the subject line of this thread. :smiley:

We can confirm that Honor will not reset with the start of Season 3. Our intention is for it to carry-over.

And we’re working to correct our messaging on this.

42 Likes

Keep Valor as well then?

sweet!

while you’re at it, remove demon hunters? :blush:

8 Likes

Arena Forums.