1.12 AV is a huge, huge mistake

Oh, it is superior for what they want AV for: getting their gear more quickly so they need not spend more time in the BG that they hate than they have to.

They will be back playing BFA by that time.

6 Likes

And 521 likes for the OP.

6 Likes

Compared to slightly above 100 likes for the long-pinned AF version announcement by the blue.

1 Like

Even 500 people is a tiny fraction of the playerbase, after all the tourists have left.

A tiny fraction of players and ex players are on the forums.
What is your point? I mean, besides your apparent goal of 10k+ posts?

3 Likes

Stalker…

1.12 AV is still a mistake.

9 Likes

I like that stealth bump lol, unfortunately I think av is gonna be 1.12 when classic launches, but i think we can play for over time in a sense, as in having the earlier form put in later in some form like a weekend event or something. Keep up the good fight and keep it on their minds. If classic is as big as we all think they will be able to justify putting the resources into it to remake old av.

1 Like

You gained rep in Old Av because things respawned still, also other forms of hand in and 1.12 AV sucks! So no you

2 Likes

I agree i want to ride through 1.5 av on my unarmored teal kodo.

4 Likes

No sleep till early AV.

2 Likes

Hopefully if Classic really takes off Blizzard will take the time to go back and reintroduce the NPCs and mechanics of Alterac Valley sometime near the end phases of the game when Naxx is on reliable farm and they want more padding content like week-long AVs.

First step on the road to disappointment.

3 Likes

give us classic AV or give us death

1 Like

Good news everyone, we are getting classic AV, we’re getting 1.12.

[Bug report]

• Ziryus is not properly leashed to his bridge.
5 Likes

I loved crafting shredders in classic AV.

I know some moron will comment right after me. Unaware of what I am talking about, or why this popped up when I opened the app today.

Really? You felt it was necessary to dig this one up?

Didn’t really have to dig that far when it’s one of the most popular threads on the classic forum.

Might as well stop calling it Classic.

Let’s just call it BFA 0.1.

Yeah I want the good old days where I could join in the morning, go to the beach and then join the same av after dinner.

2 Likes