[UPDATED NOVEMBER 1] 9.1.5 Content Update Notes

[UPDATED NOVEMBER 1] 9.1.5 Content Update Notes

9.1.5 is live!

View Full Article

24 Likes

Well 1 for 2 so far. Can i go 2/2?!

5 Likes

Wish it was this next week, but at least it’s finally coming.

2 Likes

I noticed a few errors in the DK section

Where’s the class fixes, such as risen archer generating aoe threat?

Or at least actually buffing them?

Or is that in the next 9.1.5 update notes

3 Likes

pls make razorwings tamable

5 Likes

There people can finally stop ranting about 9.1.5

Now they’ll be asking for 9.2 right at launch

8 Likes

Thanks Nostradumass !!

2 Likes

To be fair I honestly don’t think we’ll have long to wait on 9.2 news and it coming to the ptr.

1 Like

If it’ll bring more customization I’d like 9.1.6

2 Likes

Yayyyyyyyyy.

Thanks for the update!

Yay!
:dancer:

No help for MM hunters and trick shots still capped. Y’all really don’t know what you’re doing with class changes do you?

9 Likes

I don’t think you know what ‘content’ actually means if you think this is a content patch.

53 Likes

There’s no kick emote. The lick emote is what’s getting removed.

1 Like

Sorry my good belf DH, but color me unimpressed.

Now, you post some lottery numbers today that hit next week, then we’re talking.

/moo :cow:

This should mean 9.2 will drop near the end of February. Probably the 22nd or so. In the quote below, I don’t mention QoL patches, but the same reasoning can be used for those as full content patches. As I say at the end of the quote, it’s not concrete and can change at any time for a myriad of reasons.

Clearly 5, 17, 33, 56, 63, 7*

2 Likes

Previous updates that added new races or significant customization changes were accompanied by character services sales.

While that’s not announced here so far as I can see, if anyone’s planning on race or faction changes, you may wish to wait 'til Nov 2 to see if a sale accompanies the 9.1.5 release. It’s not far off to wait.

1 Like

Thank you for the exhaustive list of changes to shaman. This will help us where we are lacking.

4 Likes

Thanks!

BRB, gotta run out to 7-Eleven for some lotto tics!

/moo :cow:

1 Like