11/12M Veteran Raider

As the title states, I’m a 11/12M Ex-GM / Recruitment Officer / Veteran Raider (back to Vanilla Naxx 40) with 13 years experience in leading and building multiple CE / End game teams / guilds. Guild decided to quit raiding due to burn out. I’m looking to either A. Start a new fresh guild focusing on Cutting Edge every tier or B. Joining a new guild focusing on Cutting Edge content for the upcoming shadowlands expansion. I’m not interested in finishing this tier out, as my Hours currently are limited. My availability will be weekdays / weekends in the evening hours (EST Timezone). My available classes that I main on are Dk, Rogue, DH, and Hunter. If you are interested please leave a message and I’ll get with you. I check forums hourly. I will also provide wowprogress and logs upon request. Thanks

Hi Blessing! One Hundred Proof is a former top Sargeras raiding guild returning for the end of BFA and Shadowlands. At our peak in Legion, we were top 20 on the server when it was much more competitive. Our plan is to crack the top 10 on the server come Shadowlands with a strong team that we are building now.

Our guild was established originally in 2011 and our core group of players are veterans of the game who excel at progression raiding.

Our roster is pretty stacked at the moment, but when I saw your post I thought I’d reach out anyways due to your experience and the fact that we currently don’t have a DPS DK.

We came back to the game about 2 months ago and crushed Heroic Ny’alotha with ease our first night back. Since then, our core veteran group is mostly completely caught up in gear and corruption and ready to smash Mythic (starting July 28th).

Our raiding schedule for the end of BFA and Shadowlands will be Tues/Wed from 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM Central time for Mythic and an optional Heroic clear (for farming gear and selling runs for gold) on Sundays at 8 PM Central time .

If you like teaming up with high quality players, collecting cutting edge achievements, and stacking up piles of gold, we are the guild for you. Hit me up anytime in game and we can discuss more. Looking forward to having you join us!

Battle tag: Cptwaffles#1248

-Bryin

A. Go with your initial gut feeling. Make your own guild, but name it something funny. Too many guilds with serious weeb names. Start something called or or just to throw out a few World First contenders.

Hello I am the GM of [A] Pirate Chat 12/12M Stormrage we are looking for fill up our roster going into Shadowlands. We are a pretty chill bunch are raid times for shadowlands will be tues/wed/thurs 0930-1200, Tuesday being our reclear/farm day and wed/thurs being prog. Feel free to msg me anytime on discord or battle net to discuss questions you have or details of guild.
Battle tag: Nyteblayde69#1643
Discord: killerpro1337#3040