11.0.2 Updates—Now Live!

BM was very strong in the prepatch and also had some major bugs that increased its damage by a lot.

3 Likes

I think you’re right. I’m just concerned about fundamental abilities remaining broken for so long.

But, other than that, I do think things are trending in a good direction for the class.

3 Likes

Ohh no no, you must be mistaken, these changes, are pretty much in preperation for the release of TWW and all of the stuff coming with it, like T-Set, Hero Talents, Crafted Gear, Trinkets and what not and currently on Beta Frost DK is definetly a really, good choice.

So in short, early on it’s a nerf till you get all of the stuff stated above.

1 Like

It was definitely a strange feeling to actually be able to move health bars on the Radiant Echoes bosses, but it wasn’t by that much.

I don’t mind fixing the bugs, but man, sometimes I just want to have my class/spec be one that actually gets group invites.

4 Likes

Yeah that Healthstone bug definetly needs to be fixed ASAP, but maybe it get’s fixed with this upcoming patch, who knows.

But, as a former WW Main i can tell you, core abilites being broken for a extended period of time, is nothing new to me. :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes FIX THE HEALTHSTONE BUG PLEASE. K thx bye.

6 Likes

There’s also an active bug report on it :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks for the (late) love but this round of tuning still missed quite a few bugs for Warlocks (assuming they did not intentionally leave them out).

Doom does not apply to targets consistently

You also seemed to have forgotten to remove the PvP modifier to Doom. This is not longer a tier set bonus…but the talent still has the tier pvp modifier attached to it.

3 Likes

Still no 1-70 Chromie Time yet? Can we get an update on when to expect it? I know lots of folks were hoping to level alts in the pre-patch this way, and we were able to for DF’s pre patch. What changed?

4 Likes

Still fine to beat the drum.

More justified than a thousand complaints about a sword or dog’s size.

1 Like

~hmmm~ No mention of fixing broken questlines … I guess that’ll have to be another surprise in terms of “did they or did they not fix it?

4 Likes

Soooo

Is the Doom bug (where it doesn’t always apply despite the tooltip saying it should) just not going to be fixed?

1 Like

Yeah, but nobody uses the beta for sources, as things within the beta are not fully finalized, and usually helps when Blizzard has the data from the live realms.

But in the prepatch, all 3 Warlock specs are doing very poorly. Like, we’re right at the bottom.

Zero mention of fixing the utterly borked rogue class hall. Guess that mount is unobtainable now?

delete aug

5 Likes

They’re buffing spells that aren’t being affected by talents properly or are not benefitting from damage multipliers correctly rather than just fixing the talents and multipliers. There’s wild and then there’s whatever this design philosophy is.

Fixed that for you.

2 Likes

Still, those Buffs/Nerfs ARE the latest batch of Class balance changes that happend in the Beta, there for that is the state in which Blizzard has decided to Launch the Expansion and the Classes/Specs obviously blizzard will make adjustements to it over the course of the Expansion, like they have always done.

Never claimed the Classes will stay like this during the entire TWW runtime.

no nerfs to old raid HP though

5 Likes
  • Fixed an issue causing the targeted version of Shadow Crash to not follow a moving target.

Yes! Thank you! I was so disappointed by that. I’m glad it was indeed a bug.

1 Like