11.0: This is crazy, and if the nagas become playable?

I was speechless according to doron there is a new planet and there are 2 playable races and one is the nagas.

2 Likes

I refuse to watch a conspiracy video from a YouTuber.

28 Likes

Blizzcon = announcement time.

Anything before that is a clickbaiting waste of time.

16 Likes

I would like to see the Naz’dorei or whatever they were called become a playable race for both factions. Ethereals, I could take them or leave them.

I will narrate it according to Doron there is a portal in Avaloren that leads us to the void

1 Like

i ain’t watchin that unsubstantiated mess.

Nah we doin pirate expansion.

1 Like

The… the spider elves? They make great world quest fodder but like. No, please. No.

2 Likes

What about space pirates, a la treasure planet?

1 Like

I doubt we’ll see playable Naga. What happens when you press the space bar? I’ve never seen a Naga NPC jump. How would they use mounts? Would their Druids have a flying fish form? (Ok, that would be cool!)

3 Likes

Everyone always trynna bring a naga down.

4 Likes

No, search Naz’dorei, forums won’t let me post links, but they are a concept that are Naga that have an elven form as well.

2 Likes

Real or not this guy is fun to listen to.

Another race that can’t use a full transmog?

4 Likes

So… Void Sea Elves on a Nightborne frame… Honestly tired of elves but actually don’t hate that idea. That being said, I highly doubt this is the next race and if there will even be any added…

i don’t know who doron is

1 Like

What they need to do is make the old world alive again. It’s just a large barren wasteland with nothing and no one.

8 Likes

So we’re having a pirate expansion in the nexus of avaloran

Sounds complicated

2 Likes

We already did a pirate expac. Kind of.

4 Likes

It’s going to be Ice Pirates. You won’t believe what the final raid boss of the expansion is.

2 Likes

World of Warcraft: Toejam and Earl.

4 Likes