11/13/19 issues with log ins - FIOS NJ and Other ISPs

yep. fios in NJ just about less than 10 mins ago.

Northern Jersey with Fios as well. Man, this seems to be a Jersey with Fios issue. FeelsBadMan

Central NJ Fios reporting in also down. Sucks butt.

Same problem, North NJ/Fios.

Fios in Northern Jersey. Can’t log in, either get stuck “logging into game server” or I can get to character select screen but it’s completely black with everything greyed out

Edit: seems to be working for me now?

Same Northern New Jersey, can’t get in.

Cental Jersey. Fios Gigabit. Twice today Once this morning and twenty minutes ago. Everything around me froze and I had to alt+tab out and shut down. Now cannot get past “Logging into game server”

Just updating, it’s working now.

I just had a window of about an hour where it worked fine, but then I got kicked off again and can’t get back in.

Update: 11/14/2019 - 1:06am – Still not working.

Worked fine since 11pm 11/13. But it stopped working 10 mins ago. Stuck at Logging in to game server.

South Jersey with Fios here same problems…

Using Optus cable isp
In Melbourne, Altona north

Disconnecting back to login screen every few minutes
Then it stabilises for a few minutes running at between 1000-5000 latency

Then running on the spot, spells stop casting and only way to exit game is Ctrl alt del and end wow task

Other times it crashed back to desktop without warning

Have had 6 Optus technicians out and assured me there are no problems on their end

I’ve change almost every component including
Internal network card
All cat 5 cables 3 times
Have had Optus replace my modem 4 times
Router replaced 3 times
Bought my own high end router in the end
Constantly running cmd ipconfig /release
Ipconfig /renew
Ipconfig /flushdns

Have changed my dns servers to googles 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

Disabled all addons

Reinstalled wow to a different hard drive

Stopped using cable connection and went and bought a 4g wireless home broadband modem plan

Deleted cache and wtf folders multiple times

There’s just no respite

I’m lost as too what comes next, I’m certainly regretting buying a six month subscription to wow clsssic

South jersey, fios - same exact issues

Fios North Jersey
Classic also affected.

I posted about this issue to the BlizzardCS on Twitter. This thread is linked to them there. If you are still having this problem today (tomorrow etc) and have a Twitter account, maybe tweet them on that platform.

ISP is Northstate, in North Carolina. Constant disconnects and the WOW51900319 error.

I have Xfinity in South Jersey and I have been having the same issue since the maintenance on Tuesday. Once I select a character I get booted back out to the sign in screen with the WOW51900319 error message.

I also live in NJ and have Fios. Is there a work around that anyone knows about? all drivers are up to date and windows 10 is as well.

Was working great this morning for an hour. Moving from zone to zone and even a TW dungeon without any issues. I had no addons on.

I added addons and flew from Drustvar to Stormsong. I went afk during the flight, came back and the character was lagged out while sitting on the NPC flight path bird. Couldnt move or do anything. Disabled all addons and had to force close the client. Tried logging back on and am stuck at the main screen with the “Logging into server” message.

I think the addons are a coincidence and not the root problem though.