11/13/19 issues with log ins - FIOS NJ and Other ISPs

Since last night I’m having issues zoning into instances, getting stuck on the character screen log in, lagging out when moving from landmass to landmass (Borealus to Drustvar for example where I can see narrative scroll in the chat window but no NPCs are spawned) and getting the “instance not found” text.

I’m on Fios in NJ. I was wondering if the issues I am reading today are the same area and ISP.

4 Likes

Same, Fios in NJ and I’m having the exact same problem.

2 Likes

Hi from Central NJ with fios, and I am having the same exact problems.

3 Likes

Fios in South Jersey reporting in

1 Like

Fios in South Jersey as well, I had contacted Blizzard about it earlier today through live chat. They claimed to have escalated the issue, but they actually ignored the problem for the entirety of today.

2 Likes

Southern NJ - Fios Gigabit. Not seeing any latency however on the wow client or any other streaming services.

1 Like

It’s not a latency issue, the game just locks up, with people running in place or nothing spawning, or doesn’t let you off loading screens.

3 Likes

Central Jersey here. Fios as well.
Same happens here. Sometimes I log in and my character list doesnt load. Sometimes I get past character list and the game music stops on the loading screen at about 60% and I’m forced to altf4. Anything containing map loading or character loading is having issues.

1 Like

fios jersey here, i get stuck on 3 different screens, “logging in to game server”, the character list and on the loading screeen when entering the world. i am unable to get in and when i do my character is completely locked. i have no issue playing any other games.

2 Likes

NJ Fios, stuck at “Logging into game server”. The problem just started today.

3 Likes

Also FiOS in Southern, NJ. Last night the game worked fine, now tonight my husband and I can’t do anything.

Got d/c’d in the middle of the fight, stuck on “logging in to game server” also.

Jersey City’s FIOS.

1 Like

Disconnected during a pull timer, can’t log back in as of 11:15pm EST. Central NJ Fios here too.

Fios south jersey

stuck/disconnecting

Fios South jersey.

Old Bridge. Verizon Fios

Northern Jersey Fios.

Verizon Fios in northern NJ

FIOS Nj as well hopefully we get some info soon

Verizon Fios in Northern NJ. I started having problems maybe 30 minutes ago.