11/13/19 issues with log ins - FIOS NJ and Other ISPs

I can also say it happens at 9pm everyday but today has been a long time not being able to log in

1 Like

Also having the same problem. I get a black character select screen with only realm name visible. trying to change realms give me a “disconnect” message. Same issue with both retail and classic. However, I’m able to log in to Diablo without a problem.

Edited to add: I’M IN NJ

South Jersey, Fios… interesting…I can’t log into Classic but can Retail

you need to pay for a vpn tho correct?

Are you guys having these problems for classic or retail? Personally, have been sporadically getting dc’d from classic and then getting stuck at logging in to game server for a certain period of time

Someone earlier posted they couldn’t log into retail but could Classic. I’m having the opposite problem, can’t get into Classic but can Retail.

I’m having problems connecting to any blizzard game server inside and outside of the WoWs

I am having the issue for both classic and retail.

While it is happening I can’t log into both retail and classic. I get to a black character select screen for retail and stuck at the connecting screen before the character select in classic.

I am 100% convinced this is a bad hop. This reminds me of the early days of XIV ARR and having to have a VPN to do the extremes/coil.

Well Verizon won’t connect me to a Tier 2 without charging me a fee, and I don’t feel like I should have to pay for getting something fixed that is an issue between Verizon and Blizzard.

I’m in Central Jersey, FioS, it’s been happening since last Wednesday for me, consistently around 9 pm.

So please contact a Verizon Tier 2 or 3 and have them sort this out.

1 Like

On my main account, I can’t log into either Classic or Retail. I however have an old account that I used to use way back for Refer-A-Friend with no game time on it. I can log into that one without issue, create a toon, and play the toons that are there.

There’s a lot of us here, please help support the WoW forum created on Fios community help as well.

vz.to/2r34ixO

2 Likes

FIOS in Central NJ having same issue as most others here. This started since update on Tuesday. I been able to log in periodically but then after a while everyone freezes in place and i need to exit the game.

After 2 hours, was able to finally log in.

1350 person queue.

Thanks.

2 Likes

I can finally get online again. Just as Saturday, the issue seemed to last for an hour and 10 minutes.

exactly this. It was flawless for a few month until this Tues. And I experienced most of the DCs on Wed.

1 Like

Yea, it has been fine since release…

Problem started happening last week.

Blizz already responded here. One of their last posts (#129) suggested using a VPN and calling Verizon.

It’s happened to me all week at different times. First time was the morning and now tonight