11/13/19 issues with log ins - FIOS NJ and Other ISPs

Still down here in Ocean. This is lame

also, butts.

I agree.
We need something to tell Verizon, I can’t just tell them that everything is working except WoW and that I’m stuck at “logging into game server”. They will come back and say that it is an issue with the game.
Blizzard is saying it’s an issue with Verizon…

This is absurd i contact blizzard they tell me to call verizon then verizon says call blizzard and now its 4 days of this, how can they not just call verizon directly

Folks - please use this link to contact customer support and provide a link to this forum.

///www.verizon.com/support/residential/contact-us/contactLayout.htm

Updated 9:17 on 11/18

As of about 30 seconds ago i was able to get back in – has anyone been able to try a VPN or mobile connection during the outages?

I am also having issues with disconnecting.

I use Verizon Fios in New Jersey and I have the same issue. I get random disconnects that force me to alt-f4 to get out of the game as I get no disconnect prompt. When I try logging back on I go to a black character select screen and cannot play. This usually lasts anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes and seemingly at random. It usually happens once or twice in a day, if at all.

I hope this can be fixed as it is really annoying!

I posed this in another thread but this seems to be the updated one.

Same here, Jersey City FIOS. Having this for about a week, hope Blizzard can to something about it.

And Verizon says its a Blizzard issue so we are just going in circles. Blizz obviously doesnt care about the East Coast users

Just figured I’d throw myself into it too. South Jersey, FiOS as well. Same problems as everyone else has described for about a week. Game can work fine all day and then suddenly disconnect and then get multiple failure to load in on an almost full loading screen. Please fix.

Man so many people from Jersey City its amazing, I’m from JC also

North Jersey FIOS here. Same problem. Can’t get past Log in Screen.

Also in Jersey City and have Fios – have the same issue. Stuck on “Logging in to game server”

This just started happening for me less than hour ago. Also stuck on “Logging in to game server”

I’m on phone with Verizon right now…getting to the bottom of this

2 Likes

South Jersey as well. It’s 100% Fios Issue sadly.

If I wasn’t on day 3 of this, I’d find it funny that Verizon’s site won’t accept my credentials right now due to an error. About ten minutes from cancelling my sub and switching to Optimum…

Saturday morning was having issues again, yesterday was fine. Tonight just starting issues again. Posted earlier, Mercer county NJ, Fios.
I know nothing about ISPs/internet/etc but I received an email from verizon on Thursday stating they pushed a software upgrade to my router. The email noted it only affected wi-fi and my PC is wired, but maybe it also fubared the settings/connection in general?
“A software upgrade was recently pushed to your router allowing you to create a Self-Organizing Network (SON). This enhancement lets your devices move seamlessly between 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi signals, ultimately optimizing your devices Wi-Fi connection.”

What are you saying to them?

I have been having this issue for over a week now. It happens at random and I can do everything else on the internet without issue expect log into this one game. It has been worse today than it has been though. I usually have it happen once in 24 hours but now it has happened three times today and is lasting longer than usual.

Hello friends!

Nothing yet I’m still on hold lol…they said the wait time was about 7 to 10 mins and its been 11 mins now