10.2.6 Speculation

My money remains on culminating the Dragonkin storyline by truly uncoupling them from the Aspects and making them a neutral playable race.

Bonus if we get Tuskarr, too - all the “evidence” we had for Vulpera, we have for Tuskarr.

1 Like

That should have been it from the start, not the stupid Dracthyrs…

1 Like

Same.

Very boring :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

As for OP - Could be anything really. I doubt it’ll be anything major. My guess is some small event idea they concocted that is barebones , some cosmetic addition , some fluff thing.

It should have been both. You can’t really do “dragon” things as a drakonid. They’re two halves of the playable dragon fantasy.

3 Likes

Retail Hardcore seems like the low hanging fruit after the success of Classic Hardcore. Could also be a mini pirate raid or pirate dungeon (though not likely since new dungeons/raids goes against what S4 is supposed to be sadly, which is repeat content).

1 Like

My personal wishlist:

• Drakonids added as neutral Allied Race, access to all “universal” classes + Shaman and Paladin
  • Shaman made available to all races
  • Totems added as a new customization feature
    – Recolors of existing racial models made available to their respective races
    – Ability to unlock other totem models (Twilight’s Hammer, Centaur, Primalist, Serpent totems, etc.) via drops, puzzles, and professions
  • Paladins, Druids, and Demon Hunters announced to be added in waves
    – First Paladin update includes Night Elf, Worgen, Kul Tiran, Undead, and Nightborne
    – First Druid update includes Dwarf, Dark Iron Dwarf, Orc, Nightborne, and Pandaren
    – First Demon Hunter update includes Orc and Draenei
  • Night Elves get “Druid of the Flame” customizations
  • Shaman of all races get “elemental eye” customizations
  • Death Knights of all races get “blood/undeath eye” customizations, and a “wispy eye” effect toggle
9 Likes

I also hope that shamans will become available for all races in this expansion, considering how much shamans were in the spotlight.

1 Like

We have very similar tastes.

Who in the world is making a million class/race combinations anymore? I don’t understand why players want dev time wasted on this instead of fixing chest spawns that arent there, spots you blink and roll into the floor, bugs in the game all over the place, adjusting old raids to be soloable, adding 10 new dungeons instead of 8, getting rid of the 4 zone model for new xpacs. Like who cares if you can make a Night Elf Paladin. Do you spend the entire game zoomed in on your character? I will never understand.

4 Likes

Fated is probably why it’s a skull banner. I could be wrong, but that’s my guess.

If it’s not retail hardcore.

Then my 2nd guess would be a new dungeon.

Something to do with gnolls attacking the tree maybe.

Panda demon hunter or we riot.

2 Likes

It’s a rpg. Yes, people actually enjoy rpg elements or why did you choose a mainstream race like blood elves? ^^"

6 Likes

But the fated content is season 4 which is already on the roadmap so i dont think it would be that

2 Likes

I just like to shoot stuff, I don’t care about RPG stuff. I like the asethetic of the game in general though. My main is a Troll due to racial and being a caster. How do you not pick the best race for your role? You’d rather stare at your character zoomed in 100% than play better in real content…ok.

Honestly the patch could be anything.
It might be pirate related. It might just be a random symbol they used.
Pretty impossible to know at this point.

3 Likes

The devs that work on things like character customization, spell assets, mounts, and the like probably aren’t the same ones that code how abilities function or adjust the world environment.

But that’s besides the point, your disdain for new options didn’t stop plenty of folks from making Draenei rogues and warlocks.

4 Likes

I hope its a massive Pirate mini-patch with oodles of pirate transmog and a pirate questline.

Mostly so we can get this pirate itch everyone seems to have out of the way and it doesn’t turn into an expansion or a major patch.

1 Like

That was functionally announced on the next panel as “revisiting” Dragonflight raids.

Yea you’re probably right. 700 people working on WoW and I still can’t blink without getting it stuck in the floor and dying to a one shot ability once in a while. I agree the game is just awful in terms of bugs.

But yea, let everyone be every race, it’s fine with me. But having that on their priority list OVER something else is ridiculous.