10.2.6 soon

Honestly, it seems to me this could be a prelude to The War Within, kinda like a bridge to the pre-patch of the next expansion.

Maybe something akin to Legion-style invasions, seeing as how those were something that everyone could participate in.

That’s coming in 10.2.7 according to the roadmap

Honestly.

Imagine being able to make tiktoks in WoW and posting them. Lol.

The real content is the hype we invented along the way.

Wait … no … that doesn’t sound right.

4 Likes

Was supposed to be adding the normal/heroic/mythic tier gear to the cash shop for sale but got pushed back again.

1 Like

Not having to own DF or TWW also means the event is going to be inconsequential. At a minimum it means level 60s can participate, but at that point it’s more likely there’s just not a level requirement.

Heritage Armor is 10.2.7, not 10.2.6.

We know literally nothing about 10.2.6 other than a pirate flag, they said they want to surprise us, so it won’t even be tested.

We also know it’s coming this month. (They said March lol)

1 Like

Dammnit. :robot::right_anger_bubble:

I think it’s going to be something like AQ40’s turnins, since they said anyone can participate. I do think there will be some higher level things to kill and maybe a mount and some mog.

I don’t expect this .6 patch to be anything game-changing, just because if it was something major, Blizzard would want to advertise and PTR test it.

Nerf tindral and fyrakk again

I think it’s going to be a big let down. They hyped it up by making it some big secret and asking us to guess what it could be. It’s going to be something minor like digs or dragon racing that most players ignore.

3 Likes

It’s not a major patch or an x.x.5 patch, it’s going to be incredibly minor for sure and people expecting a lot are delusional.

I bet that will include a nice shiny new related set of transmog and or mount available in the shop for a nice fee.

Tempering expectations is just something folks refuse to do, I guess. It’s not going to be anything major, just something simple to fill a gap.

man i sure don’t wanna be you

I’m looking forward to it. It seems to just be a playful little bonus tossed into the mix, just for fun. I like that.

Also, clearly it’s something piratey because we are always (mistakenly thinking that we are) sniffing out secret seadog hints 'round here, which probably just amused the devs so much they decided to finally give us the booty we apparently crave. :upside_down_face:

A bit late on the delivery, I already have plenty of Draenei butt.

1 Like

The problem is when it gets its own spot on the timeline, Blizz is artificially pumping up the interest levels. And then refusing to put it on the PTR too, to artificially increase the hype.

Yes, folks get too riled up on their own, but this one is of Blizz’s making, if it falls flat.

1 Like

It will be one quest and a wrist mog. Like that watch.

2 Likes

I highly doubt it will consist of a single quest, but really… it’s kind of funny when people complain so much about a little fun bonus outside of the regular content.