10.2.6 soon

I cant pretend I’m super excited. We will see what it ends up being but my expectations are basically zero.

If anything I’m more excited for it to drop and be out of the way so we can start hearing what they’re gonna do for season 4.

1 Like

I feel the same way. Just get it out of the way and release the PTR already.

It would be really sad if they are currently holding back the game and not releasing any patches so they can concentrate on 10.2.6 to deliver some event nobody asked for.

TikTok integration with WoW.

3 Likes

Fair enough.^^

Did they though? Unless I completely missed something else what they actually said is:

“We can say that it is open to anyone with a WoW subscription if they want to participate (Classic or Dragonflight players).”

I don’t see any mention of levels or game versions; that’s all just speculation based on this very limited information.

This comment to me reads more like anyone with a sub to WoW can participate; meaning you don’t need to own Dragonflight or TWW.

I suspect S4 will drop with 10.2.6.

They very specifically said it won’t though.

1 Like

So S4 after 10.2.6?

I’m kinda hoping we see a new island/zone way out to the west of Kalimdor beyond the storm and have a fun little questline out that way

4 Likes

A lot (maybe all?) of the rewards are already in the files, yes. We saw quite a few through datamining a while ago.

1 Like

It’s probably an eyepatch and peg-leg mog, that each cost 150,000 gold, on a vendor. :innocent:

Prob some random celebration/event for whatever that will have meh rewards and barely any real gameplay.

2 Likes

I do like that we don’t know what it is. I like the element of surprise. At the same time, I am worried it wont be something I will bother doing. I know I do not do most newly added things, especially if it’s mostly quest related. Once I am max level I do not enjoy questing.

Im leaning towards paladins and shamans for all races. Although it does feel too optimistic.

But it would be something set up by the story and be open to even new players. So fits the description.

1 Like

When? Holly replied to a tweet about the patch, and YouTubers made a bunch of videos speculating.

I don’t recall Blizzard officially hyping anything. They just put it on the roadmap, and we started asking questions.

Did I completely miss a marking push for 10.2.6? We don’t even know what the patch is about. It’s still a secret, right?

Did they?
All i saw was a pirate flag on a timeline. Personally, I havenʻt heard anything since that was not player speculation.
Perhaps i missed some Blizz hype for the date.

They have? Where? We know basically nothing about it. How do make a big deal about something while simultaneously not discussing it at all

There was this post later

Saying there won’t be a ptr and that’s all they’re going to say is the exact opposite of what I’d call making a big deal of it.

Id say making a post to point out that theyre keeping silent is making a big deal about their silence myself :stuck_out_tongue: