10.2.6 soon

I hope wating months for this will be worth it… really going to be sad if all it is just 2 quests and a back transmog… they made a big deal about it…

1 Like

Can only expect so much from an x.x.01 increment patch, no matter how long the gap is.

10 Likes

Most likely. :8ball::robot:

At least i’m eager for the heritage armor and a duck. :hourglass_flowing_sand::robot:

9 Likes

Yeah, because this patch turned out so great, just as they wanted it to look before. The next patch is sure to be great too. Copium… want some? xD

3 Likes

Omg that duck is super cute.

7 Likes

They could give us player housing and be able to throw a pirate themed welcome home party and people would still complain cuz a nail is sticking out on one of the doors.

5 Likes

The hearthstone anniversary event is scheduled for the 11th, next Monday.

So … I’m wondering if everything for it is already in 10.2.5 or not?

When a patch is teased and its content purposefully kept a secret, its reasonable to expect the content to be impressive.

4 Likes

Eh. This is Blizzard we’re talking about.

17 Likes

They specifically outlined that the 10.2.6 “event” will be for all character levels and for all versions of the game.

So, it has to be really inconsequential to satisfy the above definition. Don’t get your hopes up.

Most of all, sounds like a virtue signalling thing with inclusivity and equality and all that

3 Likes

If it’s pirate stuff, I hope we can finally get a damn cosmetic eyepatch for all classes.

4 Likes

We’re still talking about Wow, right? Just asking… :joy:

1 Like

Meh, if it was that important they would have put it on the actual road map so, you know, people would sub for it.

4 Likes

Here’s S.E.L.F.I.E 2.0 <3

4 Likes

this will be the rise of the scarlet crusade i just know it! they won’t let me down this time shirley not this time!! :fire:

Without any information, not even a basic background synopsis, I find that I am just not interested in 10.2.6 at all. I guess since the hype meter is negative at the moment, I can’t be disappointed.

4 Likes

They will rise again!

1 Like

Welcome to Sea of Warcraft where the next installment will be Pirate based where you get to captain your own ship and fight Naval Battles and Siege other players Old Garrisons making them relevant again…

The crew you asked? Oh, those are the Garrison mission people you got waaaay back when and if you level skipped, you better start farming it now…

Oh, honey.

1 Like

Ill rephrase
Something blizzard thinks will be impressive :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like