10.2 Night Elf Thread

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Shandris seems to have some PTSD from her past wars. It is unclear if these journal entries are her own thoughts or due to the influence of a dream spirit that temporarily bonded to her:

https://imgur.com/a/bvxcBAr

Edit: I forgot to screenshot this, but the last page has a single line saying

I can’t do this anymore.

Thanks!

3 Likes

I love the little reference of ‘several failed attempts to write Sylvanas’ name correctly’. Clearly, the devs do read the forums.

12 Likes

Personally I think they need to make Warglaives —

NOT

being limited, to Demon Hunters only

I mean, being a Night Elf warrior or other melee class not being able to use your ancestral weapon – because you’re NOT flowing with demon fel go-go juice is ironically tragic. :unamused:

It’s honestly pretty darn ridiculous.

10 Likes

slybananas

8 Likes

And they’re gonna pop out of the tree like daisies! It’ll be really funny and cute!

1 Like

They aren’t going to “pop out of the Tree” they ARE the Tree.,

Personally I would have used that joke on Alexstrasza. I usually have to look up the correct spelling of her name.

Is an apple not also part of the tree?
In the tree?
Part of the tree?
In the tree, part of the tree.

1 Like

Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

This sounds like something a Dreadlord could be making worse.

Either way, I hope we help Shandris through this.

7 Likes

Currently voss i the one who helps her with it

1 Like

Hopefully Voss stopped doubting herself, then, since she felt like she couldn’t help the Undead Night Elves herself even though she wanted to and took them to Calia because of it.

I say the Night Elves have gotten better. I just wish they had more HD Buildings through like the Druid Trees, Guardtowers, and etc.

So taking the minimap data, overlaying and extrapolating with the extent of Amirdrassil’s root base as an indication of how much land is being yanked with the tree, this is what I am thinking it will look like at the end:

7 Likes

I’m hoping that’s a new tabard as opposed to a change in one I already have.

♪♫ It’s a shore of murlocs, it’s a shore of bears,
Of Highborne souls of yesteryear
There’s a tree that can talk
But it’s a long f***ing walk,
It’s a dark, dark shore!" ♪♫

Honestly, the devestation of NE lands in Cataclysm & since is what made me delve into Classic, where those original zones are preserved. But even there, Darkshore was suffering from runoff from Felwood, higher up the mountain. I still enjoy levelling through it, in Classic, because afterwards Ashenvale is such a refreshing change (if no less bear-infested).

3 Likes

Speaking of bears…

2 Likes

That’s fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s a town in desperate need of Night Elf management. But I doubt libertarians are likely to listen to long-eared tree huggers.

Plot twist: the bears ARE the Night Elves! dun dun dun DUN!

5 Likes

Only sometimes! You’ll know if oy ask them to dance. If they do the most awesome little number then they are an elf. if they eat you, then they are not.

2 Likes