10.2 - Guardians of the Dream

So weird, specially since the tree is connected to Ardenweald they could loophole him into being able to be at Amirdrassil even if Ysera doesn’t come back to replace him in Ardenweald.

I’m still on the copium that the end cinematic finale, Fyrakk knocks out everyone and when he is about to make something, Malfurion appears from somewhere and finishes him off.

(Next best option would be Tyrande doing the 1v1 into finishing blow).

But malfurion being absent in a emerald dream patch, in a druid centric storyline feels so wrong.

1 Like

Y’sera and Malfurion has been the biggest wtf writing choice this expansion. They made it seem like it was needed to bring Y’sera back and yet Y’sera has done nothing. She hasn’t been relevant to the main plot at all.

The only hope I have left is the tease in an interview that Malfurion’s time in Ardenweald will lead to him learning a lot about the nature of the Emerald Nightmare and that harkens back to a Shadowlands interview from the visuals director that said somehow Ardenweald and the Emerald Nightmare are connected and somehow the Nightmare is a ‘natural’ part of the Dream.

Man it sucks waiting for these plot threads to finally pay off.

The zone literally has the Night Fae present to help which means they can go back and forth, and Malfurion still isn’t there.

5 Likes

Yep it seemed like she was going to actual play a role in this expansion and why they used her in on the loading screen art. I also don’t even think Ysera and Alexstraza have even interacted since she got back from the dead, it seems like they just forgot about her and the main reason for her even being here is only so Malfurion won’t be involved with the dream.

2 Likes

From what I can tell we can do three chapters of the Emerald Dream campaign on patch launch, the dragonflight recruitment the second week of patch, and then the final Tyr chapter the third week.

2 Likes

I’m still so far behind on all these campaigns. Need to stop leveling alts for a bit and finish grinding Renown to unlock them. I still haven’t even finished the Forbidden Reach or unlocked the Niffen.

2 Likes

So did Kraxus for Shadowlands and he died off screen. Wrathion also was in the marketing and Ebyssian became the Aspect instead.

You can tell that some people will cry “kill stealer” like they did with Thrall with Deathwing.

1 Like

Guess I get the last laugh. We have most of the Alliance leadership be part of this patch!

3 Likes

Patch just came out snd I love all the class changes and improvements exept a couple thing’s.

Unholy DK has been better then frost by light years for so long now but you buffed unholy and told Frost to screw off.

Arms warrior has been infinitely better then furry for a while now and yall buffed arms but nerfed Furry and completely runined the class by changing the way it plays. Arms and furry had a big difference in play before but now they feel the same.

Im so disappointed in this patch.

Ah sir, this is the story forums

Nothing you said related to the story…

1 Like