10.1.5 cinematic is good

This cinematic is pretty good. I like the slow paste of the story that is being told in Dragonflight. The cinematics in this expansion are so character driven and no more of those previous expansion cinematics. Previous expansion cinematics are explosion and fight driven and now it’s dialogue driven.

9 Likes

Murozond confirmed.final boss.

I think in order to save nozzy, they’ll send up splitting the two of them as separate entities somehow with Chromie shenanigans.

Maybe that’s how .5 ends.

1 Like

Dragonflight remains a banger.

Nice job to the creatives behind this cinematic!

1 Like

Murozondu, I’ve come to bargain.

5 Likes

Yeah it’s real good. Deios looking like a hot professor.

And the last two originals looking like sweet old platonic friends.

10 Likes

Ah yes, more hugging and feelings and no fight scenes or cool hero moments.

7 Likes

That would be my hope, because I really don’t want yet another Aspect killed off.

Yes, god forbid we have character development and not a bad action movie. What were they thinking?! :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

13 Likes

This is still the same expansion that gave us Alexstrasza having a whole aerial battle with the lightning Primal Incarnate. Don’t act like there’s not also a good amount of action to go with the character stuff.

4 Likes

One scene and it wasnt that geat lets be honest. The dragons look kinda soft.
If it was the other way around where we had more action scenes and one or two scenes of standing around and talking then ok.

4 Likes

Thats all they do now. :rofl: Boooooriiiiinnngg

2 Likes

The less war scenes and more story scenes the better.

1 Like

Ohhhh, okay, nevermind, I get it. I see where you’re coming from.

I am sorry for engaging, I’ll let you resume your intentional provocations.

2 Likes

I keep forgetting he’s in there, not sure it’s been hyped up. :thinking:

1 Like

We killed Murozond already, so Nozdormu has to Murozond at some point, but I like that idea about Chromie splitting them apart. If Onyxia can do it to Varian, Chromie can do it to Nozdormu. Make it so.

Murozond’s Story is resolved in Dawn of the Infinite so no he is not the Final Boss nor is he tied to the Next Expansion.

When we first go into the Dungeon we try to face Iridikron and fighting him Deios turns Proto Nozdormu into Murozond changing the Main Universe’s Timeline.

We go back in the second half of the Dungeon and attack Deios instead of Iridikron thus returning the Main Universe’s Timeline to normal.

Woah woah woah… im not provocating. If ur saying that scene is as good as Wrathgate, Thrall vs Garosh, Garosh vs Pandboi, The Gift, Tyrande vs Sylvanas… heck not even as good as Tyrande vs Nathanos or Genn vs Sylvanas to name a few and those last two were short, then we can disagree but man… i cant see how those are not so much better.
Edit: How about Malf in 8.1 in terror of darkshore. How much scarier is he and tougher than all of the dragon aspects in any scene.

1 Like

War scenes are the best story scenes wow has ever done

To elaborate on this matter further on Murozond’s Motives as implied by the Dawn of the Infinite Megadungeon and End Time:

The True End Time is Murozond’s Timeline from the Dawn of the Infinite Megadungeon being erased from existence! He himself continues to exist due to Chrono Lord Deios giving him Tyr’s Memory allowing him to attain Aspectral Powers over Time but the moment he dies he fades from existence like the rest of his Timeline did.

One world being wiped clean of life is a blessing to an entire Universe ceasing to be in Murozond’s mind. He knows of Aman’Thul yet fails to realize that Aman’Thul wants the True End Time as wiping a Universe from existence is better than a Universe under the control of the Void Lords.

None of the Aspects were told of the true ramifications of what they were doing: They knew nothing of the World Soul nor of the Void Lords. The reason for that might very well be Odyn’s decree(revealed in the new version of Uldaman released during Dragonflight) against revealing the secrets of the Universe that the Titans discovered.

By killing Chrono Lord Deios we probably will regain Tyr’s Memory and be able to restore the Aspects’ powers at the cost of obliterating Murozond’s Timeline not that we care about that one considering what the Void Lords would do to the Cosmos if they were to attain Void Titan Azeroth which our version of Azeroth had avoided becoming.

The end of the article confirms that this resolved the muro and infinite story FOR NOW. They even said they’ll be more quests after the dungeon.

I’m telling you Muro is at least in the final raid along with Iridikron.

My guess is that Muro and Nozzy will be split up

I like how tired Nozdormu looks and sounds in the cinematic, really feels like his time is running out.

1 Like