WoW Hotfixes – Updated November 1

Please hotfix Sun King’s Blessing to work with Hot Streaks consumed via flamestrike.

Please Fix Divine Resonance being completely and utterly useless, live is not PTR.

THANK YOU OMG! Now just increase the hitbox of the stupid balls so Melee doesn’t have to be right on them and we’re good.

Sure wish you would remove the cap on anima, THOUSANDS building up in my bank & bags that I have nothing to spend on. already bought all the mog I care for atm, and the mounts from the path thing are not important enough to me to spend HOURS trying to complete a single level of that mess…
add more stuff that we can buy with it…let us send it to alts…or
PLEASE, just remove the cap on how much we can store in the covenant.

3 Likes

Here are the hotfixes from today.

JULY 15, 2021

Classes

• Druid
    • Balance
      • Star Burst (PvP Talent) will no longer create stars inside the starting areas of battlegrounds and arenas.

Covenants

• Soulbinds
    • Bonesmith Heirmir
      • Fixed an issue where area-of-effect spells were not granting multiple stacks of Carver’s Eye for multiple targets.

Dungeons and Raids

• Sanctum of Domination
    • Adjusted the location where players enter the raid when an instance is restored.
    • Sylvanas Windrunner
      • Added a visual to Veil of Darkness to indicate the debuff jump radius.
      • Reduced the intensity of Banshee’s Fury visual.
      • Mawforged Summoner’s Curse of Lethargy now prefers targets who are not afflicted with Mawforged Souljudge’s Crushing Dread.
      • Riven Debris no longer affects player pets and guardians.
      • Resolved an issue which caused Domination Arrows to have too high of health on large raid sizes.
      • Resolved an issue where Ruin could begin casting at the wrong position.

Items and Rewards

• Fallen Charger will now drop an appropriate amount of Maw loot, such as Stygia, Ve’nari Reputation, and a chance for a Korthian Armament.
  • Fallen Charger will now incur the daily loot lockout when you kill it. With this change, we’ve increased the drop chance of the Reins of the Fallen Charger by 3x.
  • Resolved an issue which made it possible for the Shards of Domination Rune Words Chaos Bane and Blood Link to work outside of the Maw, Korthia, Torghast, and Sanctum of Domination.

Burning Crusade Classic

• The Hellfire Peninsula buffs Nazgrel’s Fervor and Trollbane’s Command are no longer removed upon entering a Hellfire Citadel dungeon.
3 Likes

Happy Friday everyone! Here’s the hotfixes from today:

JULY 16, 2021

Classes

• Hunter
    • Fixed an issue preventing allies from gaining the secondary duration increase for Aspect of the Cheetah granted by Cheetah’s Vigor (Conduit) when using Hunting Pack (PvP Talent).
  • Paladin
    • Fixed an issue where Divine Resonance (Runecarving Power) would not cast Holy Shock while sitting.
  • Warlock
    • Demonology
      • Fel Obelisk (PvP Talent) will now affect all Warlock class spells, including glyphed versions of their summon spells, Summon Vilefiend (Talent), and Call Fel Lord (PvP Talent).

Covenants

• Soulbinds
    • Necrolord
      • Fixed an issue where Plague Deviser Marileth’s Undulating Maneuvers broke crowd control effects through delayed damage.
    • Night Fae
      • Fixed an issue where Korayn’s Hold the Line was taking longer than 5 seconds to trigger.
      • Fixed an issue where Niya’s Swift Patrol would disrupt the timing of auto-attacks.

Dungeons and Raids

• Tazavesh, the Veiled Market
    • Mailroom Mayhem
      • Unstable Goods that are on the ground are no longer automatically picked up when players approach, and instead must be clicked on to pick them up. Unstable Goods that are thrown can still be caught by other players if they’re not already carrying Unstable Goods.
        • Developers’ note: Since Tazavesh opened last week, many players have struggled to consistently pick up Unstable Goods. This issue has proven particularly elusive to track down, but we believe we’ve isolated the cause and are trying out a fairly substantial change to address it.

Items and Rewards

• Shards of Domination
    • Shard of Zed now only triggers in combat.
    • Shard of Zed now only triggers from class abilities.
      • Developers’ note: This will prevent it from triggering when using many items which are generally inconvenient for it, like Invisibility Potions.
    • Shard of Zed now more smartly filters what targets it attempts to drain life from.

Torghast, Tower of the Damned

• Anima Powers
    • Druid
      • Fixed an issue where Celestial Spirits (Runecarving Power) could unintentionally reduce the cooldown of Convoke the Spirits (Night Fae Ability) to 0 seconds when equipping multiple Coalesced Spirit Droplet anima powers in Torghast, Tower of the Damned.
4 Likes

Why was this a problem? I didn’t get to use that combo, but it sounds fun and no more OP than the monk Vivify or shaman Healing Rain powers.

3 Likes

As much as it is cliche, this definitely feels like a “fun detected” moment. In torghast, where your powers are sandboxed from the rest of the game, they decide to nerf something that realistically wasn’t that OP compared to a bunch of other torghast builds I’ve seen.

Also the luck you need to get all 3 of the cooldown powers as well as having the 1 minute CD legendary… I’m just confused why Blizz would go after this in particular. Isn’t torghast meant to be fun?

3 Likes

animation but , monks can balance on 1 foot ;\

it seems like somethin that would tempt people to enter a Layer beyond their iLvl means & ‘survey’ for the mega-combo from Prowl , abandoning a run without appreciating any of the other anima power synergies that might come their way .

there are definitely some strong combos available - but , 0 CD convoke totally defeats the purpose of strategizing trinkets etc for strong uses of Convoke - since repetitious casts of Convoke build the power of further casts , !!! (by virtue of . . .whats it called . . … the passive , the sun / moon balance thing . .
it’s

Eclipse i tink !!

I wish worgen racial was a 1.5 min cd jump just like goblin racial :confused:

It’s shorter cd and better and both are for mobility. Also worgen like to jump around a lot it would make since if their racial was a jump instead. Besides, they already have running wild to be fast… :confused: and darkflight is just underwhelming

Furries aren’t allowed to have good racials I guess…

Hello everyone! Here are today’s hotfixes, which includes some nice additions like making the socket adding item and conduit upgrade item on Archivist Roh-Suir account-bound.

JULY 20, 2021

Classes

• Mage
    • Arcane
      • Fixed an issue with the Clearcasting effect gained from Mirrors of Torment (Venthyr Ability) not granting the effects of Amplification while Arcane Empowerment is talented in PvP.
  • Priest
    • When Mass Dispel dispels multiple targets, the order of dispels is now random.

Dungeons and Raids

• Sanctum of Domination
    • Defeating Sylvanas on any difficulty will now always drop a Shard of Domination for players who do not yet have all possible Shards.
    • Remnant of Ner’zhul
      • The pendulum around the Penance of the Fallen King swings once again.
  • Mythic+
    • Fixed an issue that could cause small discrepancies in how Mythic+ Rating is displayed in different User Interface elements.

Items and Rewards

• Shards of Domination
    • Scouring Touch no longer incorrectly removes stealth type effects from the caster when applied to targets.
  • The amount of Anima dropped by bosses in the Sanctum of Domination is now affected by achievements earned by upgrading your Covenant Sanctum.
  • The Treatise: The Study of Anima and Harnessing Every Drop should now work on Korthia dailies, rares, and treasures as well as the Covenant Maw Assault quests.
    • Developers’ note: The original goal was for the Treatise items to give you bonuses when returning to the 4 non-Maw zones or to the Maw proper for the Stygia Treatise. Korthia was themed to be part of the Maw during development and so it was not included. However, since we didn’t clarify that well and Korthia is abundant in Anima having not originated in the Maw, we are enabling this item’s bonus there as well. Looking forward, the Treatise: Relics Abound in the Shadowlands awarded at Tier 6 with The Archivists’ Codex only works on the four original zone factions as a bonus to players who want a way to speed up their reputation with these factions.
  • The new socket adding item, Alloy-Warping Facetor and conduit upgrade item, Death-Bound Shard should now be purchasable by all characters on your account from Archivist Roh-Suir once one character has reached Tier 6 Research.
  • Rae’shalare, Death’s Whisper is now classified as a Unique item.
  • Fixed an issue that was causing the Foresworn Aspirant’s Robes to not show up in the Kyrian Soulbind dailies or in the Transmog appearances user interface.

Quests

• Resolved a number of issues with the quest “The Nathrezim” in which Mal’Ganis was telling enemies in other player’s experiences what to do. He has been notified to stay in his lane.
  • Added a graveyard that is specific for the quest “The Nathrezim.”
    • Developers’ note: This should eliminate the long run back to the quest if it is in progress and reduce some of the timing bugs that were coming up with Mal’Ganis’ gloating moments.

The Maw

• Fixed an issue where players who accepted a queue in the middle of flying to the Beastwarrens would be pacified until relogging.

Torghast, Tower of the Damned

• Completing the Adamant Vaults will now always reward Anima and significantly more gold.
  • Bosses in the Adamant Vaults no longer regenerate health after defeating players.
2 Likes

how wonderful

What exactly does this mean? How did it use to function?

1 Like

Like, the enemies are dispelled in a random order or their buffs are? Same for allies? Wasn’t it everything at the same time?? I r confoos

1 Like

??? Popo is a girl though. She’s got the girl Steward voice

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s there. I rode it to the Vault before I knew there was a Vault, or why I’d want to go there.
Anyone seen The Pixie girls horse?

is a awsome idea make it alot fun , can u do it in mystic dungen plspls

anything in the works to address pets despawning on eye of the jailer in SoD? happened twice to my hunter last week on the same fight. parse killer.

it means you can no longer reliably dispell both targets on remnant and get both knocked back the same way it means blizz hate it when raiders figure out way to make mechs easier

1 Like