10/12 for Trading Post Achievement is still not fixed

its wild that they can’t just make a script to see that we have 11 rewards and have it adjust our achievement progress for the mog

1 Like

Lots of people bugged out on this one. And then I finished a task, lost half of my travel points and 1500 Tender.

It’s been a year and these bugs are STILL not fixed. :expressionless:

3 Likes

So its not safe to complete the stuff yet? I guess I will just wait and see if any kind of fix is put in. Not like I’m in that mad a rush to get it done anyway. The gloss of the Trading Post is very much starting to wear off for me.

I finally completed the month, got the reward, but I’m still 11/12 instead of 12/12. Completing or not completing isn’t going to fix that.

I usually just play the game the way I normally would and usually by the 2nd or 3rd week of the month I complete it. It’s not something I ever go out of my way to do.

1 Like

Which is what I meant. My thought being to wait a bit and see if it did give the achievement of 12/12. I guess I can just complete it and hope its retrospectively fixed. They do that sort of thing, yes?

Yeah, they’ll have to for all the ones that are messed up.

This month honestly sucks anyway so good to know I should wait to complete. LOL

I was at 9 before completion, and now I’m at 10. I could still be bugged though for all I know. Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if I am stuck at 10.

Completed all 12 months and kept track of the achievement progress every month and noticed that November didn’t count, which was the only month where I had issues collecting the rewards from the chest. I reported it right away but it seems that the Bug Report forum is completely ignored by Blizzard. My achievement is now sitting at 11/12 even though I have all the monthly rewards.

I contacted Blizzard support and they assured me that the achievement was working perfectly despite me showing them proof that it wasn’t, then they told me that would take disciplinary aciton against my account if I made another ticket about the same issue.

2 Likes

The weekend crew at its finest, apparently. :sweat_smile: The New Year’s weekend officially ends today/tomorrow in a lot of places, so hopefully someone with some actual professionalism will take a look at the bug report.

1 Like

Keep in mind, there’s nothing that GMs can do about bugs and most of the time, they don’t know about the newer ones that pop up yet. And yes, there are only so many tickets you can make on the same thing before they tell you definitively there’s nothing they can do and to stop making tickets.

Bug reports are seen by Blizz— but they do not respond to them. They’ll make their list. But who knows when it’ll ever be fixed, considering the losing tender and travel points bugs are still around and have been for a year.

Honestly… it serves you right. It is working. But even if it’s not, who cares about some achievement for the trading post lol like really.

2 Likes

I don’t know, maybe those who are trying to complete it. Just a theory though.

6 Likes

It’s not. Many people are bugged out and some months haven’t counted.

… the people who want the Warden outfit from the year long achievement they’ve purposely been working towards.

What’s your deal? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

The fact that I, and many others don’t have the achievement, means that it isn’t working properly. And the fact that we’re complaining about it means that “We” care. I never asked you if you cared, did I?

2 Likes

They might be misreading this line:

It reads like you got the Warden set even if the achievement didn’t trigger.

They weren’t responding to me. They were responding to this:

Tonight I got the achievement and the warden set. As for the items available… it’s a good month for saving tender for next month.

1 Like

Which also sounds like

I’m not saying that the root cause isn’t confusion, but do you guys have the Warden set now after doing this month, or no?