10.1 priest tier - is that the back piece?

It doesn’t seem like they have a cloak. I mean, why would you even want to cover the awesome spine design down their back? So is it possible the halo and maybe even the wings are actually their back piece? Because that would be an interesting new development for tier set design. As amazing as this set is in its entirety I could easily imagine some people choosing to go more low-key and wear it without the halo and wings if possible. The rest of it looks amazing in its own right.

3 Likes

If they aren’t part of the shoulders, the wings are almost certainly part of the cloak. One of the best things SL did was finally be allow for more than just capes.

6 Likes

That’s a sick Paladin set right there.

2 Likes

Retribution got a nice rework - and instead of being happy, Paladins are whining about wanting a Priest set.

Sad.

12 Likes

I think that look like a shoulder piece and i guess that will be binding to priest only.

1 Like

Fixed it for you bud.

Edit: It looks like a back piece.

1 Like

It’s great when an idiot thinks he/she is smart.

Keep it up.

Ciao.

It’s okay to be mad because you don’t have brain-cells to see people are just pointing out the obvious. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Priest. Priest set

4 Likes

Hahahahaha… nope.

Look closer and you’ll see the wings are hovering to the shoulders, an uneven balance between the shoulders and an uneven balanced to the wings.

Wings on wings sounds like a great idea said one man ever.

So what y’all are telling me is… y’all don’t know the difference between priests and paladins. :rofl:

None of the revealed/datamined tier sets have cloaks.

I don’t see how it’s obvious. Sure, I’d absolutely buy it as a paladin set if that had been the case. But the halo, the wings, the hangy bits on the front of the shoulders, have been repeatedly used in priest sets since vanilla. This set even has a version that is a colour very reminiscent of their blackwing lair and naxx sets.

6 Likes

The new set doesn’t look anything like a priest set, I don’t see where you’re trying to go with this pic of other older sets… because it looks like you’re going nowhere fast.

What you’re telling me is… umad?

5 Likes

If I said I was mad, would that make you happy? Because there are only two people on this earth that can make me mad and you are neither of them.

Yawn. Fine, jealous.

It’s a great Priest set. You’re not getting it. Play a Priest if you want to use it. Have a great day.

2 Likes

Warlock, rogue, monk and hunter do.