10.1 massive PvP changes

Sounds like you’re not interested in balancing PvP.

that’s incorrect

i disagree with your evaluation

No it’s not.

I disagree with yours. You’re just happy for more balance buffs despite them being right up there with spriest anyways lmao. No nerfs for cyclone, beam, bash.

this is just sad. i hope you’re trolling; snapping to this caliber of suspicion is pitiable.

it does seem arbitrary which stuns got nerfed

Ah personal insults. (That fits the forum definition of trolling, btw)

Conversation done, goodbye.

mystifying what malice you think is intended. i treasure the fact that i can engage with other people and hear dissenting opinions without immediately mishearing them as biased conspirators.

Didnt read the thread but i can summarize it:

Anyone who spends all their time wanting to play the game and have fun:

awesome, i get to actually play the game and have fun

Anyone who plays classes that have spent the last decade+ making the game completely unfun, driving thousands of pvpers into quitting by outright just not letting them ever play the game

Wahhhhhhh my entire existence is justified only by being allowed to borderline grief other players by denying them the ability to ever play the game with “just click on his head” level ease of use fire and forget abilities!

1 Like

You can actually stun blind meld sap atm with this making nelfs the #1 pick for all rogues.

losing all our instant casts with no compensation, having en entire dead right side of our talent tree, and 0 fixes to our utility looks like trash to me.

2 Likes

Maybe I’m wrong, but you can’t Stun > Blind > Sap, because Blind puts you in combat.

isn’t this just the nelf sap bug? or are you saying blind doesn’t refresh combat

this type of arrogance is always so sharply inverted from skill or even basic decency. i hope they have anthropology students in here

• Precognition (PvP Talent) has been removed. Precognition can now be crafted onto gear via Optional Reagent and counts as an Embellishment.

this some caster bias this expansion

• ITEMS
    • Gladiator’s Distinction (PvP trinket 2-set bonus) no longer provides crowd control reduction.

Orc back to #1 like it should be

As a class limited to only elfs. Ima miss cc reduction.

Seems fine to me. Im personally glad damnation is gone.

I’m inclined to trust the mustache man who heroically doesn’t play medallion.

it doesnt. you should be able to kidney>blind>sap (unless they have done some change I am unaware of since i havent played this season too much). This does give the other team a lot more time to prevent the same though, as if they create a gap between either the kindey + blind OR the blind + sap to get the healer in combat then the sap will not land

1 Like

What I mean is, Blind resets the combat counter, it puts you in combat for the cast, otherwise they’d make it 6sec instead of 5. But, if stun > blind > sap still works, that’s not gonna change anything then.

if they buff void tendrils, a garbage root unless you use it on a healer out of los of dps, then sure maybe.

hell, just make phantasm an actual freedom too at this point. whole point of instants was to actually get damage off against melee that are impossible to kite and now we cant even do that lol.

meanwhile destro locks can kill someone from like 70% in 2 seconds without even casting. ele can also do the same. frost has to cast for 1s to global someone entirely. super cool!!

2 Likes

Now fix hunter survivability. Give hunters a blur effect after feign death (or increase shield durstion as 1.5 sec is too short). Allow BM to gain benefits from both pets type abilities. Put more leech effects in hunter tree to heal via damage done. Give option of mending bandage to all specs not just survival. Have MM gain reduced damage at range intervals, like when further away take less damage. Have survival and BM gain a dodge mechanic from some pets when pets withon 20yards. Consider return of craven strategem to hunter main tree. Reduce CD on exhilaration heal to within range of other classes (like down from 3min to 1.5min CD) or allow tree to have 2 charges of exhilaration.

In summary, more heals or more dodge and mitigation of raid mechanics and in pvp battles. Let hunters survive again.

it does not. so like i said you can kidney, blind, then sap in the upcoming build