10.1 massive PvP changes

I do not like these changes to CC. :frowning:

Getting traps is bad enough as is. Now the reward is even less. This is not a good direction for PvP.

1 Like

You will crank maximum pve damage.

2 Likes

could be even worse… instead of auto pet stunning and lobbing your trap across the map you would have to run ontop them FD trap to drop combat like the good ol days xD

11 seconds to 9 roughly because you need to take the 15% reduction on live.

True true.

but Intim stun should go from (5) to 4 not (5) to 3

It’s a 1 min cd

1 Like

I thought they already learned this lesson. RIP crit and any spec that has crit interactions. Back to only have two stats.

2 Likes

As long as it means Ele isn’t just zapping people with instant uninterruptable damage all game… I’m fine with it.

2 Likes

They have been funneling PvP in this direction for awhile. :frowning:

This just rewards tunneling, which is what RSS is already promoting.

Yea, that was annoying as well, but the game was VERY different. Getting a trap down is already tough versus many comps. This makes the reward awful. Like the amount of time it takes me to get the trap is about the amount of time the trap is actually active. :frowning:

1 Like

Watch me take pre cog and cancel my eye beam for immunity, or nether bandage and watch people kick into it.

It can still happen if they cheap/kidney first then blind sap if they have the skill cap for it.

2 Likes

love how blizz lies about buffing spriest to compensate for our lack of instant casts now.

oh joy a 5% buff to devouring plague and a 50% buff to a talent no one is going to take because they killed it permanently.

1 Like

all kick durations are being reduced and precog is potentially available for free

Doesn’t the initial application of blind re-flag you for combat though?

Even with the stun first I would think blind would trigger the 6 second combat buff, still making you combat locked when it expires after 5 seconds so you can’t Sap. I could be wrong :man_shrugging:

good question

From crafted embellishments, crafted gear, from PvE.

Have fun getting that. Precog doesn’t matter if they choose to spam stun you every cast instead.

My CC Is being nerfed too, as well as no instant cast (Damnation) anymore. Tons of dmg nerfs in general including instant procs while they made a whopping zero changes to ele procs or instants. Like it’s insane how much they’re nerfing spriest compared to anything else in this patch.

1 Like

is most of the ladder rn eschewing the 5% cc boots? news to me if so

unclear what makes melee uniquely annoying if kicks are removed from the equation.

Does that require an embellishment? News to me if so. (It doesn’t.)

Oh! They’re removing kicks? That helps some, maybe if they cast CC on you when you’re not casting you get precog when you come out. Then it’d be even.

you seem like you’re not interested in anything except whining

An example of a generic piece would be Primal Molten Legplates. Infurious Legwraps of Possibility already has a built-in Embellishment
straight from wowhead

I think sp will be fine. Looks good to me