10.1 has zero new pvp content

If they make a new bg and then remove it, that’s a waste of dev resources.

They might as well not have made the new bg.

Every time I see you I want to post on my panda priest. I love the animation of dps trailing as you’re trying to feather away, it’s like the cartoons I watched as a kid.

I used to go fishing for melee, where you can charge into a hole in the line and see if any follow you back to your team to get the battle moving. I wouldn’t do that now, healing’s all peek a boo please don’t kill me except on my prevoker who provokes and heals through the stuns then skips off back behind my lines to repeat the process.

EDIT: I carry a hundred or so nets on me at any time, I have them macro’d into my kick which was a melee range to stop the warrior charges. I threw web pretty much on cool down, I was a web slinging panda. Class combo has character.

1 Like

I am sure the multi-billion dollar company will be just fine

1 Like

I’m sure they’ll allow you to group with your guildmates without the requirement of being battle tag friends, however it won’t change the current situation which is not being able to queue random BGs cross faction / open world pvp together.

Not saying I’m against it, because personally cross faction BGs would be alot better than just simple Horde vs Alliance.