10.1 Cinematic

Still here? :laughing:

For the topic of the overall thread.

1 Like

To drive up your post count and “get the last word” :laughing:

You sound like a stereotypical ex wife.

If I cared about a post count I wouldn’t be here.

Its not some big gotcha moment to ask me a question then try to be witty if I respond.

1 Like

The writers enjoy introducing characters that the players interact with for like a full 10 minutes and then proceed to tell us we’re supposed to care about them months later for “reasons.”

The writing in this game is next level trash.

5 Likes

At this rate you’re going to hit 35k posts tonight.

1 Like

True. Not like in Wrath where you were always reminded of the Lich King’s presence. You didn’t have to read some dumb book either.

1 Like

Looks at thread

Oh this is gonna be a great… oh… Notices fighting

Alrighty then.

3 Likes

Why you insulting trash like that

But yes I’ve seen better character development in the match game

1 Like

Omg

They are gonna need some ice for that!
:ice_cube:

2 Likes

lol. lmao even.

1 Like

Tbh WoW writing just operates on rule of cool. It has decent ‘oh wow’ moments, but then there’s not much backbone, consistency, or structure as to how those moments happen. Don’t take it too seriously.

1 Like

I know it costs money but it’s not like activation/blizzard is bankrupt if they honestly just Took some elements from the storytelling from Star Wars MMO during quest people would be able to follow along better imo…

evil?? incorrect they are mostly angry about what has happen in their past, also if you have not played a Dracthyr then it is fair to say that, that is the reason for your confusion.

the Yellow Dracthyr if i am not mistaken is the leader of the Sunder Flame the Dracthyrs that are trying to claim their legacy left behind by Netharion because their Oath to the Aspect was broken the moment Neatharion betrayed and sealed the Dracthyr away to be literally left forgotten.

The Dracthyrs hold with in them the power of all the Aspects combine (Netharion’s experiment before he became Deathwing) so the natural answer would be, yes.

I don’t know if you haven’t pay much attention to the story but the Aspect lost their main power they got from the Titans (not all of it though) to defeat Deathwing, the Leader of the Aspect would be Alexstrasza an she got most of her tailed wiped by Raszageth one of the Primal Leaders and not to mention there is only 2 Aspects that are the Oldest and strongest which are Alexstrasza and Nozdormu and the other 3 are still too young to face a treat like the Primals (Wrathion got kicked around like a toy ) the Aspect aren’t strong enough to stop the problems that is coming (because they need to restore the power given to them by the Titans) and that is where the mortals come in.

again they lost their power to defeat Deathwing and the Primalist are at Fullblown power, they are not weak as you may think.

the game will make it easy for us the players to beat them but lore wise they pretty much destroy the raiders by a lot and eventually we will win by numbers and strenght.

the point is the Primalist are not weak and those 3 Dracthyr know that Netharion have kept something hidden and that thing is their legacy which they are seeking because most of them are confused after waking up, remember they “woke” up after 10,000 of years being frozen by a magic, Netharion lost control over the Dracthyr and convinced Maligos to sealed them because the Dracthyr hold the power of all the aspect (or a copy version of it but still dangerous enough)

1 Like

In my defense…and I’m gonna sound racist here, all Dracthyr look the same.

1 Like

Well I never!

Scoffs at the warrior, turns up his nose, turns around and walks off

2 Likes

Holy moly it’s Scalecommander Sarkareth! Can I have your autograph?

2 Likes

:eyes:
Well now that’s a new take.

1 Like

Kinda depends tbh. I feel like the face is all the same, but the scales/horns are different.

2 Likes

I’ll concede that dracthyr have blood-elf syndrome.

2 Likes