10.1 Cinematic

All the stuff op is confused about is beaten over your head if you quest in dragonflight

Then they shouldn’t be making threads asking questions about the plot and yet here we are

3 Likes

reading many of the comments in this thread I think maybe we actually deserved shadowlands story telling.

1 Like

Yes and no…like i said the storytelling in the game just sucks… It doesn’t capture people’s attentions as well as other games storytelling… Haven’t played Star Wars MMO in a hot minute but I can still tell you the sith storyline… And let’s face it lots of people including me don’t read all the text of the quest…

That’s just a you problem then because I understood it just fine

I just think it’s silly when people go “I don’t pay attention to the story. Why don’t it make sense?”

1 Like

Did i say me or other people?

I say the same for the group of people

They can do what they want, lol.

Then dont use the word you I don’t have a problem falling along capish

Ah yes because people that don’t pay attention to a really easy story care about grammar still somehow

Oh I know the story read all the books like i said don’t use you when i didn’t say i have a problem falling along

That’s Scalecommander Sarkareth to you :slight_smile:
And I agree. The animation and VA was superb.

1 Like
2 Likes

It doesn’t really show

Moving on.

Thank god…

The person you’re replying to has over 32k forum posts. I think we can see what the real problem is here.

Oh no. You brought up a big number. I’m so wounded

1 Like

I thought you said you were moving on? :slight_smile:

From one small conversation about the usage of the word “you”

1 Like

oooh can I play this game as well? hidden profile, I think we can see what the real problem is here.

1 Like