10.0.7 PTR Patch Notes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dragonflight-1007-ptr-development-notes/1506962
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dragonflight-1007-ptr-development-notes/1506962

Edit: Just realized you can hit the downwards ^ thing in the top right to expand Blizzard’s post.

Edit:
:wink:

2 Likes

It just keeps getting better.

9 Likes

LOL incoming Ele Buffs…

3 Likes

Huge unnecessary nerf to Devastation healing with the Ancient Flame change… god they can’t just leave good things alone.

massive fan of this. so happy to see this return and even better, it keeps the current effect of providing a big initial heal.

this should really help MW get off more instant healing which it kinda lacks.

2 Likes

LOL this change is actually so awful and out of touch. The option to make Renewing Blaze stronger is nice… but also seems like it should be a rework of how the spell works baseline instead of a choice node.

At least we got a 2% stam buff through a talent no one will take!

Are you serious!!!

I literally… Just last week finished it on my Hunter.

Oh well.

Forgive me if I butcher this, but isn’t wolf affinity competing with 30% increased healing surge to urself for enh? So now focused insight competes with that? If so this is actually a pretty big nerf to enh.

2 Likes

Jesus christ man, what will it take for frost dks to even get a mention. Blizzard can toss my salad.

Wow things are looking up, at least shaken up, for Shaman! I’m excited!

I want to play with the adjusted talent trees and see what builds arise.

Protector of the pack big buff… kind of interesting. Not likely going to be a significant thing but for ferals this could mean some fat regrowths.

they removed the modifier off swirling too

overall extremely substantial

2 Likes

Goblin monk!!

1 Like

Devo is absolutely op. This is just a tiny change. Calm down its only the beginning

Lmao at the Demo Lock edits, nice touch

3 Likes

Look at it this way. At least they are looking our way after literally months of radio silence. Here’s to hoping they continue to work on it :pray:

1 Like

Lmao completely ignored hunters again.

9 Likes

It’s a running theme now.

6 Likes

Love how it says “Not Ignored” for hunters now

6 Likes

“Unnecessary nerf to DPS class passive healing/survival that layered with their other 24 seconds of 30% DR, silence immunity, cast/move.”

I swear, Spyros and I aren’t playing the same video game as everyone else.