Shadowlands Season 1 to End on June 28

They typically “reset” these kind of things so you should. They never let you stack up a ton of [insert special currency] and carry it into next season.

Yup, cutting edge always goes away next raid tier as well as AOTC.

So does this mean Patch 9.1 is coming out in June/July or not?

1 Like

I appreciate the small indie updates!

Any comments on bringing back World Defense which was removed in Legion in preps to implement Warmode and ruining pvp servers?

Any comments on bringing back my end game content? The soul purpose I played this game?

After mind controlling thousands of horde off of Revendreth buildings and bridges I’m still not satisfied with pvp since that’s the only content I enjoyed this xpack.

2 Likes

Thank you for the announcement.

Can we expect 9.1 to drop around the same time since season 2 launches shortly after?

1 Like

I resubbed just to say this: WHAT THE HELL!? Never before in an expansion’s history has an enchant to a PvP season been season specific, and replaced with a new one! And you’re just now telling us twelve days before a season ends that this one is season specific and going away!? Where the hell was our proper notice? This ain’t right. Not right at all. People took breaks assuming they would be able to get an expac-long enchant because it’s always been expac-long, and nothing was said to indicate otherwise.

Edit: I should also be clear, I know this isn’t your fault Kaivax, but this is wrong on every level from the developers.

19 Likes

No, it does not.

Raid achievements will still be earnable until realms go down for maintenance.

3 Likes

9.2 out feb, so 8 months of 9.1 then 8 months of 9.2 then 10.0 because dont thinkj ppl can handle 8 months 9.3

cash or gold?

Gold
/10char

Ok guys, who’s ready to count down to 9.1.5 to maybe possibly kinda somewhat fix the problems 9.1 will have?

2 Likes

enchants always been u had months to grind lol y ppl always wait last second like kids in school waiting the final hour to do a project they were supposed to spend months on

No, you’re incorrect. Every PvP enchant was expansion-long. The sets were season specific. The enchants were not. See Dreadflame, Demonic Gladiator, Tyrannical Gladiator, etc. All of those are expac-long enchants. This is the first time a PvP enchant is season specific. And this is the first time the announcement of it was handled so poorly.

4 Likes

Will there be more information provided on how our keystone level will decrease the day season two releases? In the past, we had to do a key at X level the week prior to the season in order to receive X -Y key on day one of the new season.

Is the M+ mount unique per season?

About time you announced it XD, guess its going to be another BFA though to where we only have a week to wrap things up.

not handled poorly ppl literally need to stop waiting till last second, what they are doing is a good thing then adding more. a bad thing is having the freaking maw dragon as a glad only mount with 0 unarmored version for non 3s glads thats something they need to stop they need donig that garbage since BFA with the brand new proto drakes that were only glad and no unarmored

1 Like

The raid doesn’t come out until the week after the patch is live, so is Cutting Edge going away with the patch or the raid opening?

7 Likes

get it today to be safe just incase

You’re a troll and I know you are, but I’ll address this anyway. PvP has been terrible this whole season and expansion. People taking a break because they weren’t told a change was happening is not their fault. Had we been told day 1of the season, I would absolutely agree with you. But we weren’t. This was handled poorly, and with no communication to the PvP player base, a large portion of which has felt neglected throughout this entire season and deal through SL season 1.

With that, I’m ignoring you. Have fun.

5 Likes

Unfortunately it’s Dasani water…