Cutting Edge, Keystone achievements for season 1

Can anybody clarify until when we can obtain Cutting Edge / Ahead of the Line achievements and Keystone season 1 FoS?

Except for the Nyalotha, every single raid achievements could be earned until as it stated: before the release of the next raid / before patch x.0 / etc. However, recent blue post made a confusion by mentioning that the raid achievement can be earned until the next realm down after the PvP season ends, which is one week earlier than the next raid release.

Blizz can make them clear until when each of the timely achievements are available to help players who try the last minute push on them.
PvP season 1: 1AM (ET) 6/29
Keystone season 1 +5. +10, +15 achievements: realm down on 6/29, I suppose?
Cutting Edge, Ahead of the Line: realm down on 6/29 or 7/6 before the next raid tier???

I would also like to know this.

CE will end when servers go down and come back with 9.1

So 29/6

2 Likes

That’s not how its been handled usually. The FoS states “Until the release of the next raid tier.” The raid doesn’t come out til the 6th. This is why this person is asking for clarification.

Kaivax posted this, would be a bit strange to word it this way if they meant realm maintenance before the raid launched.

3 Likes

Yea it’s weird for Blizz to post it that way. If you read the CE achievement it specifically says before the next raid tier opens, which would be July 6.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t be surprised if they changed their minds on the “Until next raid tier” due to the large time span between the raid opening and now.

This is exactly the blue post I have mentioned. Since MoP those statements for season-limited achievements were crystal clear and always worked as it stated. It is broken for the first time in Nayalotha when they say until the release of the next raid tier instead of patch 9.0. I don’t know if they just decided to not care the detailed statement and give up communication.

They always do that at the end of the expansion. Once the pre-patch for the next expansion comes out all of the achievements go away. Mid expansion patches however have always followed the raid release for the AOTC and CE achievements.

Source: I got CE Azshara after 8.3 was released and before Nyalotha opened.

1 Like

I am pointing out that the statement of the achievement matched with how it really worked. For example, the CE Argus clearly states “Before the release of patch 8.0” while all other legion raids statement are like “before the opening of Antorus, the Burning Throne.” It had been like this from the first CE achievement given in MoP.

However, CE N’Zoth statement is “before the release of the next raid tier” instead of patch 9.0. which is obviously wrong. If Blizzard paid little bit more mind on delivering clear information, they wouldn’t make such word.

If you want it go get it naw GO GO GO GO . Don’t leave it for last minute

Fortunately, myself got mythic sire and keystone achievement already. I have few forks around who want the clarification tho.

Just following up on this, Blizzard replied to someones query today about the date and clarified you have until next tier releasing.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/275775588340596736/857304167793819678/image0.png?width=598&height=909