10.0 xpac Collector's edition pet

a datamine from the 9.1 data, this was labeled to be encrypted but someone forgot to actually encrypt
so this is labeled Encrypted 17 CE Battle pet
so next xpac is a cringe blend of both dragon isles + tinkerer mechanical theme xpac… plz blizz learn give these things THEIR OWN XPAC naga needed their own so did Old gods… dont do bfa all over again

1020206.jpg (5205×2160) (zamimg.com)

comes with CE of 10.0 ( we will hear about the end of this year with pre-orders during reveal right away like SL)

what we know so far, 9.1 is not out yet, devs “SL will not be WoD all over again, there will be a 9.2”
they said nothing about 9.2.5+

9.1 will take as long as 9.0 length or longer (in july SL will have been out for 8 months)
8 months after july is March
9.2 is the end for SL that is about march 2022 and in between march 2022 and late 2022 will be the content drought till 10.0 is out late 2022

2 Likes

Speculation into assumptions into anger. Feed me more!

9 Likes

Sounds great to me, not that this actually confirms anything.

You’re gonna sprain something with all that reaching.

“If this, and if this, and if this, and if this, then OUTRAGE”

6 Likes

CE battle pets are always relavant to the xpac.
people been screaming dragon isles or tinkerers, this dragon is a mix of both… hopefully not a technodragomancer class

1 Like

10.0 is 2022

march 2022 gives 10.0 9 months of beta time to fit in before 2022 is over

there is no room for a 9.3

a 9.3 would cause a way longer content drought than 9 months as it pushes 10.o into 2023

WoW franchise has not been doing well since SL, you think it is invincible to activisions wrath when it comes to losing out on money and development behind schedule? (even with proof that many main devs artists ect are leaving the company while the players are leaving as well)
not realistic to see SL drag out
Next xpac will be a “break incase of emergency xpac like legion was with illidan and dks”

most asked for class? tinkerers
most asked for zone? dragon isles

1 Like

Except 9.3 would be… content, not a content drought.

So they’ll make a… good expansion? Okay? Great!..?

1 Like

Silly warlock, everyone knows 9.2 is on November 23rd.

1 Like

so you are saying BFA was a good expansion before this?
the collector’s edition BP is a mix of tinkerer + dragon isles

BFA = mix of naga war and old gods.

The themes deserve the justice of their own xpacs.

1 Like

I dare you to quote me ever saying that.

You think Tinkers deserve their own expansion? For the love of god why?

Honestly Murph I’m done humoring you. You’re a ridiculous person.

2 Likes

HOW? 9.1 is not out, latest dev reveal is that we will get to lvl in torghast in 9.1.5 confirmed 9.1 is not june, july is the earliest,
9.1 is most definately not a 4 month long patch… at least 8 months

1 Like

Easy, FF14 releases it’s newest xpac. You think Blizz is going to let that go without trying to release something themselves? And assuming they get 9.1 out in July, that’s 4 months for 9.1, 120 days. Not unreasonable to think they might have 9.2 out by then…ahahaha ok it’s pretty reasonable to doubt. Maybe a 9.1.5 on November 23rd? IF so they better release something amazing with that x.x.5 patch lol.

1 Like

Undermines
Gallywix story, he is set up as a major villian in the goblin heritage questline same as the evil AU lightforged are set up in the maghar questline
Steve danuser confirmed that the azshara goblin cannon that is owned my gallywix, will get fired.
official ingame lore states the undermines is under attack by gnome robots, creator of the blingatrons army true creator.
king megatwerk the gnome king just got a brand spankin new ironman power device in BFA, BFA revealed other hidden titan mechanical facilities. come on, you stalked me long enough, how do you NOT know these lore facts?

is a future content preview like

1 Like

Yeah, he said it’d get fired in BfA.

That went well, didn’t it?

What is your source on this.

Besides your Blingtron claim, I knew all of those. They’re minor plot threads at best and claiming that you could build an entire expansion on them and Tinkers is absolutely ludicrous.

Honestly, doing an Azeroth Reborn expansion that includes Dragon Isles and all of that nonsense would be perfect.

1 Like

lol they are as relevant and cannon as this which was also stated to be cannon and a preview of future story

1 Like

steve danuser also just confirmed, chromie is trans so I would not be mocking his statements about other lore as well. What he says is now cannon so if the cannon was not fired in BFA Gallywix will be using it as revenge on kezan(he vowed for revenge in the game events of the questline… the fight was over them taking a mass weapon of war which he tried to take for himself… his other mass weapon of war is his canon, you would know what hes capable of if you did any of the campaign in bfa…), what is under kezan? the undermines… hmmm hole blasted reveals tunnels to undermines… hmm he also stated this before the goblin heritage armor questline was revealed in a later patch.

I’m just gonna leave you to it, bud.

7 Likes

I dunno, CE whelping pet seems a little… dated?

They could do something so much fancier now, much more eye catching and unique. I’m sure the model will be in the game but not as a CE pet.

If they add a Tinker class I will be a little disappointed since Legion will have no Tinker class hall

by that logic there will never be any new class in the future of wow ever again, they can add a class hall although theres 0 point of an artifact weapon since they took the abilities and bonuses for them and they can start it at a high enough lvl that you don’t have to do legion and with a mechanical xpac there is bound to be mogs fitting their theme :slight_smile: hopefully class mounts too because they will lose out on that part of legion tho… but we do get alot of mech suit monuts thru various xpacs and alot of robo mounts in bfa…

It seems more likely that this is just an engineering crafted pet from the new patch.

2 Likes