10.0 xpac Collector's edition pet

lvling from 50-60 from purely torghast seems amazing… if they steal FFxiv palace of the dead and let us lvl from 10-60 via torghast, can it steal the show? in a 9.1.5 (which is what Morgan dev stated in interview that lvlnig in torghast is not 9.1 but the .5 following it.

in that case it would not be titled encrypted CE

It would if Blizzard is screwing with you lol

2 Likes

9.1 - 8/20
9.1.5 - 12/20
9.2 - 3/21
9.2.5 - 6/21
9.3 - 10/21
10.0 - 7/22

A cannon is a weapon that goes boom.

Canon is the word you are looking for.

1 Like

It’s a miniature version of one of the 6 month sub mounts that is already in the game. That wasn’t the center of an expansion or even a patch and there’s no reason to believe this pet will be either.

1 Like

Murphy

It’s the exact same look as this mount it’s just a pet battles version

Get some help or get some sleep please

After all this time, you think blizzard really bases their expansions off of what GD wants lol?

What do you mean why? Monks? Whole xpack. Demon hunters whole xpack. Death knights whole xpack.

1 Like

i hate dragons so much, hope we will be killin them

OMG WANT LITTLE PET!

(other than that… I’m clueless, as usual lol)

:cookie:

2 Likes

To just add to your point, Danuser didn’t say that actually. It was Alex Afrasiabi, who left Blizzard in BFA.

You can buy a pet with this skin using timewalking badges on the 9.1 ptr.

4 Likes

You remember the store mounts that turned out to be themed on the next expac?

1 Like

That pet looks amazing, where do I send the money?

2 Likes

Why would a 10.0 battle pet be added to the 9.1 files a 1.5+ years before 10.0 is released?

I actually think those themes could mesh well. Think about to Blackwing Lair. Remember the Suppression Room? Or think about who put Deathwing’s armor on him. I actually think Dragons + Mad Science fit together pretty well. Remember that quest chain in Blade’s Edge where the gnomes are experimenting on Netherwing eggs for instance? This stuff is pretty common in the lore for whatever reason.

I think I would be fine with this actually. You’ve got this very “traditional” fantasy with dragons and magic mixed with the cyber/steampunk gnome/goblin stuff, I think it could be a blast.

That said, we just did Gnome and Goblin lore heavily in BFA so I’m not 100% sure that makes the most sense to revisit so soon. Time will tell I guess.

1 Like

I like it.

1 Like

OMG, I don’t care how that gets into the game, it’s SO CUTE!!

Watch it be a WoW pet you get for the HoTS or Overwatch CE or something like that. :sob:

Why was the sylverian dreamer added a year before shadowlands?

2 Likes