10.0 It is time for new class: Battlemage

What do you guys think?

Spell breaker → Melee/range dps
Blood mage → Tank
Time Binder → Heals

12 Likes

You lost me at mage.

22 Likes

As an avid antimage player: magic bad. No more magic.

1 Like

Isn’t every mage a BattleMage?

I want to play a TruceMage.

6 Likes

Me wants a TINKER class.

Give me some steam punk love

12 Likes

Didn’t you guys get diaper gnomes?

10 Likes

That was Blizz blatantly violating community guidelines to troll players

2 Likes

Did somebody say battle-

Oh. Mage. Nvm
I was gonna be excited about a battlemaster class

2 Likes

What is wrong? :frowning:

Nah. Tinker or Dragonkin, please.

You could plop all of those battlemage concepts into Dragonkin and make it 10x cooler cause dragons. Tinker itself has so much potential and feels extremely likely for the next xpac.

3 Likes

SInce dragon isles is the next expansion. It is not likely tinker class will come out

Sounds a bit too much like Blood DK. There are quite a few bosses and npcs that use mana as a shield. Why don’t we have anything like that? Boom, mage tank.

1 Like

Nah, Perfect Dark Peace Sim. Punch everyone’s weapon out of commission. Then we must pet duel with kittens, laser robots, and sunflowers

If we don’t get a new class consider the game boring and irrelevant until then. I know people’s stance is “muh hard to balance the current 12 classes, 36 specs” I don’t care. I actually don’t care. We need fresh new play styles. The last new class was in August 2016. 6 years ago. I’m bored. I want something new that isn’t a race.

1 Like

I hear people say dragonkin or battlemage, and I’m just like “why not both?”

1 Like

Bard

Tauren Bard == dancing singing cows

1 Like

hell! no… get out of here and go to dance with those fat chickens that you are related to

but… imagine a giant Tauren with a harp dancing, singing, and dropkicking fools left and right…

4 Likes

Isn’t a Paladin technically a BattleMage. A priest is too when you think about it.

1 Like

no… Paladin is a battlepriest XD

1 Like