10.0 It is time for new class: Battlemage

Enhancement Shaman and Death Knights are battlemages. Essentially melee fighters who can use spells. I would say Enh is the best expression of the concept thanks to Maelstrom Weapon.

4 Likes

Im still holding out hope for 3rd spec for dh thats ranged even though its unlikely.

3 Likes

i would like to see tinkers someday be playable myself the most
mail armor class, one spec uses mechanical pets and turrets and minibots, one DPS spec with guns and missiles and bombs and rays, one spec tanks on a big mech itself.

1 Like

You gonna throw your flute at Hakkar? Literal god?
Or just sing & bore it to death?

I’d agree to Bard only if I get to play Troll Song on repeat.

2 Likes

I support everything except this. Time travel is always a calamity in the narrative. Just allow them to heal.

ANYTHING BUT A TINKER

1 Like

New specs vs new class plz and ty.

Don’t need to be a new class, just give em a new spec. I’d like Chronomancer personally.

How about a 4th spec PortalMage that bends reality. Your ranged DPS hunter can’t figure out why its getting hit in the back of its own head by its own ammo and why your Rogue fell through the ground and out of the sky.

Blue Portals. Orange Portals. This was a triumph. I’m making a note here; “Huge success”

Soooooo Wong Spec?

I don’t think Battlemage should be its own class, I think it should be a prestige spec for warriors or mages.

1 Like

Tinkerer is still the front runner. We need something that uses ranged weapons other than the hunter.

But it needs to be something with WoW-specific relevance and history. Monks got by on being the Panda Class for Pandaland, but going forward, classes should be pre-established with existing demand.

Tinkerer was a legitimate Hero Unit in WC3. “Battlemage” is … not a thing.

3 Likes

Shaman.
Specifically enhancement is the battle “mage”
Done

Yeah, they will probably unveil Necromancers because somehow that makes more sense than during Shadowlands.

2 Likes

I’d rather have battlemage be a tank spec for mage. You would get one more tank for keys here for sure.

A mage trying to be a warrior?? :rofl:

1 Like

Like Gandalf? I think I spelt that wrong but I am too lazy to look it up.

Needs more warrior

I have to agree, I exclusively only play casters, Enhance is the only melee spec I play because it’s a pseudo caster, only melee spec I play, and I love it.

Spellbreaker - Tank
Spell-blade - melee dps
Inquisitor - melee healer