10 Man Recruiting Mage / Hunter / Rogue

Hello all! With the launch of Cataclysm coming soon, my guild is recruiting to round out our second team. Currently we have two teams, the first being long standing and cleared heroic Lich King. The second will be starting beginning in Cata with the same goal of clearing all heroic content.

Our guild is on US-Benediction Alliance

My background:
I started playing WoW in Vanilla, have played off and on since then. I cleared all of heroic cata raids in top 200 US levels during its time of retail. I have also led two successful mythic raid guilds during Legion and Shadowlands, both achieving Cutting Edge achievements.

Schedule:
We currently plan to raid weeknights 5:30-8pm PST
Due to my work schedule we would have a rotational schedule, but would only ever raid Tues / Thurs OR Mon / Weds. Usually the rotation happens ever 5-6 weeks, but I know my work schedule for the year and would be able to lay that out well ahead of time.

Current Roster:
Blood DK
Feral OT
Arms War
Ele Shaman
Spriest
Lock
Hpally
Disc Priest
Mage / Rogue

Our Needs:
We currently are looking for either a Hunter, Mage or Rogue to round out our 10 man team, and would be interested in alternates as well that wish to play with a great group of people and community, but not be a primary on the team, only sub in when we miss someone for real life matters etc.

Struggle#8815 - Discord
Illmerica#1459 - Bnet

If you find this intriguing please reach out for any questions or clarification on scheduling!