10-50 in 7 hours? Why?

Please make this longer… there is only 60 levels in Shadowlands. Why not make it feel more like the leveling in TBC or Wrath as far as time it takes to hit certain levels. A 7 hour dungeon grind from 10-50 was posted today (10/5).

Am I wrong in this thinking?

I won’t be offended if you disagree.

I just want to understand the logic in it.

20 Likes

They want people in end game quicker so they don’t fall behind is my guess.
A bonus for new and returning players.

62 Likes

Probably because the vast majority of players are simply sick of leveling.

212 Likes

No. :slight_smile:

If I was a new player, the story for WoW would be the least thing in the game I would care about; because let’s be real, the story isn’t carrying the game. The gameplay is and even that is a controversial issue.

23 Likes

At this point, the faster the better in my opinion.

51 Likes

How long ago was that? There were a lot of xp nerfs since the record was made.

3 Likes

Is it going to make it to live that way?

1 Like

Mr. GM posted a video on youtube this morning about it.

7 hours if you know what to do… i guess for the majority of people and people who take other lvling routes will be like 16-25 hours.

9 Likes

It took me around 20 hours to get to level 50, with questing Chromie time, and no dungeons. I guess it’s where you go and how you do it.

14 Likes

Leveling still won’t be fixed in terms of the experience itself. So, increasing the time to level is just a “generic” change. I mean you can already turn your XP gains off to lengthen your time to hit max level, but the time it takes to hit max level has nothing to do with the quality of the experience anyway.

1 Like

No sir. It is 7 hours if you face roll dungeons the entire time… haha.

2 Likes

Isn’t he a speed leveler? Also you sure that was post WoD nerfs (which was where the previous speed leveling happened).

2 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOO, KEEP IT 6 HOURS. reeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

The game begins at max level. Leveling is just an intro and there is no reason to make it last so long

10 Likes

I would have disagreed but given this crap…

- if I have experience turned on Im going to out level the content too fast.
- if i have experience turned off I cant participate in queued dungeons

…yeah, the only flipping remedy since they apparently arent going to let us lock experience and queue for dungeons is probably to slow leveling down…cuz I AINT running back to orgrimmar to turn Experience back on and talk to Chromie every stinking time I feel like running a dungeon with a group.

Endgame is the focus in retail. Classic is there for those who want long leveling.

19 Likes

Because there has been 10 years since then. And people have done it plenty already. And new players get a very streamlined experience through BfA instead of old content.

6 Likes

4 hours, take it or leave it

Blockquote No sir. It is 7 hours if you face roll dungeons the entire time… haha.

Also yes, i meant something like that lmao

logic?

there’s no logic.

classic is the journey.

retail is the endgame.

You can pick any path now, at least different opinions have a choice now.

7 Likes