1 week notices gotta stop

Realm first achievements/titles are a thing.

People who have kids that require attention will need a babysitter if they plan on shooting for the titles/ People who have jobs that require 1+ week notice for pto use could use the extra time.

It is no one here’s place to judge someone for how they get enjoyment in life, Ulduar or otherwise. (Before some daft fool tries to bring it up)

1 Like

let me get this, you were crying for new content this whole patch and now that it is announced you’re crying because 1 week notice? there is no way of making you happy isnt it right? now i understand why blizzard hates their users lmao

1 Like

Because tues/wed are the most popular raid days and thurs screws over tue/wed guilds.

People going for server firsts/world firsts don’t need extra warning because any person with 2 braincells knew ulduar was coming.

If you’re in a guild that requires PTR then you’re already used to having to go with zero notice, you have 8 days notice for Ulduar so I don’t see the point of crying here.

Both are attainable without much effort.

Kinda seems like classic guilds not planning for how the game has functioned since BWL launched.

1 Like

The 1/19 rumor was there for a while, can’t help you if you decided to dismiss it or decided to be disorganized. Lots of guilds assumed it would be the date and adapted accordingly so that even if it was announced later, it would still be fine for them.

Sometimes the are the only days you have available.

Don’t see a point in why they changed it, thurs also gives them very little time to fix issues.

If it’s world release for china… well that aged like milk

No one is crying. I swear people are so incapable of rational thought they see any suggestion to change or make something better as “crying”.

There is NOTHING wrong with asking for improvements to a process.

1 Like

you have several pages of crying how it’s not fair that you only have 8 days to prepare.

1 Like

I never said anything wasn’t fair. Add lying to your resume.

LOL, that’s not happening.

You’re pretty much exactly the type of person I was talking about in my other post, someone who just Does. Not. Get. It.

“Much anticipated ulduar is coming out, but sorry guys, you just get naxx again this week because it’s on a thursday”

really great for your raiders moral.

1 Like

^
Yeah exactly. Only doing Naxx on Tuesday of that week is not happening. You’ve got to focus on what’s best for the group, and our group as with most wouldn’t be happy skipping a lockout for both doing the fights and getting the gear. Anyone who sees things realistically would get this.

We make it work every time, but is it kind of annoying enough to say it would be nice to have advanced notice or not have to plan for off-day raids only a week in advance? Yes.

It’s fine we’ll adapt, we can probably even do Thursday looking at signups but it’s always kind of scuffed for us and does take away some of the fun.

A lot could be solved by just stopping the thursday releases :s

You had forever to prepare for Ulduar.
Also with arena season end notice you should always expect a new raid release very close after it ends.

1 Like

Based on the date of Joyous Journey ending this seemed quite obvious. I made a thread right when it was announced more than a month ago that Phase 2 was going to be around Jan 17th.

I was hoping it would stop with the whole China change. Maybe in the future (this would admittedly be very early for that).

I’ve always thought it would be good to just release them on Tuesdays. Most of the people who say people are crying etc either don’t do guild/raid leadership (and by their posts you can see they are completely self-focused) or they are already raiding other days so it doesn’t matter to them. Or they are just forum trolls.

People who take time off for video games are the lowest form of human. Honestly.

I cant stand those people.

Nobody cares you took time off of your $12/hr job to play a video game. They are losers honestly.

People with real jobs who make real money dont need to schedule time off. We say “not working today” and we dont come in.

If nobody cares then why do you care? :face_with_monocle: