1 week notices gotta stop

1 week notice for Ulduar come on guys…

2 Likes

I guess a question is would players rather have Ulduar on 1/19 or would they rather have Ulduar on 2/2?

The later would be some good advanced notice.

And the “they should have announced it earlier for 1/19” comment doesn’t really work when things are being tested, as things may need held and schedules adjusted on the fly which would be even worse (aka advanced notice then keep changing it).

Or they pick a very far out date to be safe and we do Naxx for another month.

I’d prefer it 1/19 bugs and all. Makes for a more interesting experience.

i mean how long ago did they put in joyous journeys?

I would like announcements to be further out. Makes attendance on launch day easier to manage for guild rosters.

6 Likes

you had the 2 week notice for the 1 week notice… isn’t 3 weeks enough?

1 Like

I’d prefer it on 1/17

1 Like

Did you not know that Ulduar was coming throughout the entirety of Naxx?

Yes, let me mark down that every raider on our roster will be in attendance on 1/19 because we knew Ulduar was coming throughout Naxx.

Best friend getting married? Wants you to be best man, congrats the wedding is in 7 days better make time to get that suit and free up the day!

Those who are gamers will still show up no matter what, but more notice of an actual date and not an assumed date would just have been nice.

2 Likes

Main problem is thursday releases messing with people schedules if they main raid tues/wed

1 Like

The fact you think a social obligation like your best friend getting married is comparable to a video game releasing a patch says a lot about you.

6 Likes

The fact that you can’t comprehend that it was a made up scenario says a lot about you. (Moron)

1 Like

Well, I don’t think you’re as smart as you think you are. This is exemplified by the fact you feel entitled to longer patch warnings so you can plan a raid. Maybe next you can ask for Blizzard to move their HQ a few inches to the left? Get over yourself, kid. You’re a nobody and nobody owes you anything.

1 Like

These aren’t congruent anyway, your best friend getting married isn’t a social obligation to THE PERSON GETTING MARRIED… Says more about you than anything else.

Hell, historically even retail patches/raids get a week or less notice.

Since they got rid of removing the drakes I dont think it really matters anymore. People would have been hard rushing achievements on alts and stuff before Ulduar release, but now it can wait for whenever.

Of course the forum nerds find a way to complain about phase 1 ending. Half this place could win the lottery and would react by passively aggressively telling the lottery they should have won more.

1 Like

I am not entitled to anything, I am simply asking for more time as are many others.

Speaking of being a nobody, retail sock puppet exhibit A.

People wanting more time is not a bad thing, fade your irrelevant npc arguments back into the background where you belong.

2 Likes

It was obvious they were shooting for next week. Joyous Journey ends next week, PvP season usually ends 2 weeks before the next season, etc. It’s not like this was completely out of the blue. It was always going to be next week or the week after depending on bug fixes.

it would have been great if they didnt say anything and just waited for someone to notice it was live! First everyone was crying to release this phase2 and when and hurry up and now they announce and release it soon - people are still complaining.

I think people just like to complain.

1 Like