1 minute AB and 1 minute EOTS queues right now

1 minute AB and 1 minute EOTS queues right now.

If anyone was wondering.

(I’m queuing on my horde warrior)

yeah i always have those

1 Like

and now so do horde :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This.

Horde AB queue = 1 minute

Horde Eye of the Storm = 1 minute

Of course, the Horde historically have always gotten what they wanted.

6 Likes

More people get to pvp. More people play the game. There is zero negative impact here. Are you ok?

11 Likes

more player participation is a good thing

stop your alliance crying

3 Likes

The people upset about this just don’t like people getting nice things.

7 Likes

Limiting number of people I can group with while doing a 180 and allowing same faction BGs with some dumb lore loophole is kinda unfair to the Alliance don’t ya think? Horde get instant ques (100% their fault anyways) AND they don’t have to face premades? I mean hell just give em Classic 99% BG win rate back at that point

During the bonus period we had to wait and queue just to get plowed by ally teams that had no queue. Now that the bonus is gone, now we are allowed to enjoy the game…

But at least it’s here to stay this time. All the crying from the selfish alliance definitely make it a victory.

Alliance quit pvp.
Horde suffers.
Horde fault.

Lol k

1 Like

Now that they have instant queue maybe half their players will start to afk and not buff or put up a table/soulwell. Followed by giving up after losing the first clash.

Woe is me I’m alliance why do we lose every bg QQQQQQQQQ

Players knowingly roll the popular faction (edgy emo kids I guess), have the best racials for PvP and PvE (one comp being better as alliance doesnt make alliance better or equal). Players complain when their faction with a 3:1 ratio has longer que times than the smaller factions thinks

Your alliance tears give me more energy

2 Likes

Lol k

Best doesn’t mean completely broken. Alliance has solid racials.

You’re not losing due to racials, you’re losing because you’re getting rolled and smoked by nature.

Well on ironforge pro the US server differential is like 7%, so sure man, call it 3:1 and keep lying.

Bg queues for US have 2 battlegroups, West and East. In those two, they will pull from pvp, pve, rp, and rppvp for the bg queue. There isn’t a massive population difference, but there is a massive bg population difference which lies solely on the fact that the Alliance don’t do bgs in comparison to the Horde.

But stay mad that real people can now play a video game instead of being pigeon held by a dated system that requires one faction with a victim complex to play the game.

When the only thing a faction, an entire segment of the player base, can offer…

“We have faster queues.”

Sad.

Horde ques tend to be at least 3x longer than alliance thus the 3:1 ratio for PvP that I stated lmao. If they want HvH BGs thats fine but do not limit the ability to premade in an MMO

Feels good man.

reroll horde and life will get easier, trust.

sounds like you’d fit right in!