1 hour q for shuffle

Healers are always going to be kill targets because letting them free cast heals isn’t good.

It’s just kind of part of arena.

It also takes a lot of knowledge to understand all of the other classes, so it’s going to be easy for newer players to die and not understand what they could have done better to prevent it.

Also, being the kill target also means you get to control the enemy position, but that is something probably not thought of while getting beat on.

In the end being a healer in PvP is just a giant kill me sign. And that is really the way it always has to be, because letting healers free cast means you aren’t killing anyone else.

Demand imbalance means everyone else has long queue times until something changes. Are there healer-less options?

Letting triple dps fight each other would virtually eliminate queue times.

But, I guess it’s a question on if players would want that.

3v3 dps would be 10 rounds because the number of possible combinations of 3 players from a pool of 6 is 20, and it would take 10 rounds to go through all 20 combinations. It’s different from when you have healers because the healers can never be on the same team. Seems like there would be way more opportunities for people to get mad and leave

Im not a super awesome pvper by any means, but I’ve done a handful of rounds every week. As a healer its super frustrating getting matched with the weakest link and going 3/6 with the other healer going 3/6 and getting no rating. So if they want me to queue more give me a separate rating system. But theres little point in grinding it out when im entirely reliant on my team and half the time im grouped with the crap dps in the match.

Probably because wow pvp isn’t fun

Been a while for me… battlegrounds are fun and open world PVP could be intriguing, but arenas never found an interest in me. I only did the scenario PVP for honor (re: gear), which means someone had to put up with how bad I was at it.