1 day of free game time available now

Look to thine own self, little troll. :yawning_face:

It was a tragedeigh.

Anyone not get anything? I’m looking at my gifts on the battle.net website and nothing.

• harsh
 lol
1 Like

Stop being dismissive and condescending and completely ignoring what people are actually saying.

1 Like

Well, they got ya. Enjoy your ban.

Real question is, why is it a “gift” that players have to manually claim?

1 day, really Blizz? LOL

Yeah, that is odd. Maybe they’re not capable of just moving the date on people’s subs and monthly game time. Dunno.

Yeah, this is not something they normally do so I assume they don’t have an automated way in their system to add sub time. And they probably won’t do this again any time soon so they didn’t want to invest the time to make an automated system.

1 Like

Hmm didn’t we just get one auto credit day not too long ago? I mean they just did it.

This is the one they talked about. They hadn’t implemented it yet.

1 Like

They do have a automatic way to add the extra gifted time to your sub how they had done it for years now 
this is new doing it this way 
wasted of damn time I feel

Ignore is your friend.

Hey, we needed that 50 cents! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I am not familiar with that, but if they do have an automated system for it already, maybe an intern was being lazy? :dracthyr_shrug:

Can i get 2 quarters? I need them for shopping at aldis. Im always out if quarters

1 Like

I don’t even see anywhere for me to redeem my 1 day. Maybe it doesn’t count if you are on a 12 month sub. :man_shrugging:

Fun fact: that free day is redeemable on your alt accounts if you have them, too.

2 Likes

Oh ._. Interesting