1 day of free game time available now

Ya, I don’t see it yet. I can only assume it’s slowly getting around to everyone.

1 Like

I wonder what determines whether you see that icon. I have 2 accounts I log into every day, and neither launcher is displaying a “gifts” icon.

Just checked and I dont have any gifts.

Click your name in the dropdown on the launcher> go to My Gifts> its empty.

1 Like

I was too busy playing Baldur’s Gate 3.

Oh thank friggan god, Ive had “memory issue” crash for the past week now.

This is hilarious on Blizzards part!

So… 99% of the playerbase?

just got mine, thanks blizzard!

Mine showed a gift notification but the page is blank. I’m sure it takes time for some but just reporting.

Of course it’s not there in my “gifts” tab - why would I have expected it to not be bugged.

1 Like

Zero chance that there is even close to 90% uptake. It was sitting at 29% roughly in March. With 10 at 67%. Using steam as a proxy, windows gaming made up 97% of the market, and even Linux beat out apple for the last 3%.

If it’s confined to 11, you’re probably looking at like 30%.

Lol what, we have to claim it and it’s only just come through? I assumed they applied it to my account weeks ago

I don’t even have a gift icon

We’re talking about WoW…

What happened on july 23rd?

Feel like every day another tragedy happens.

On July 23rd a horror tragedy happened.

The servers stayed offline till almost midnight, the addicts were in absolute withdrawal. People suffered nightmares of not being able to play WoW.

People finally had showers on their Tuesday, they DID things that normal people do in real life! Things like cleaning the house or doing their weekly shopping!

It was a dark day many tears were shed that day. Blizzard is honoring the fallen for compensating 1 day of WoW.

LOL too damn funny they use to just tack the extra free days to your account and not give out as a gift like this…Blizzard trying to look good now LOL

1 Like

guess they are rolling them out to people slowly still dont have mine lol

Be me, get a crash, log in again, try to fly up and get a DC
xD
Sometimes i feel like we are all beta testing

1 Like

ME NO NOTHING TOOOOOOOO WHAAAA ME WANTS FREE TO I want to feel Bliz love and Being Bliz special tooooooooo, haha

Why would you need to take notes? You already do that very well.