1 day of free game time available now

I have this weird thing where I go into Aldi with a bag and no cart, thinking everything will fit… then end up coming out with a balancing act of boxes and bags. :rofl:

1 Like

Why I don’t understand all sudden doing it this way to gift the extra day to folks…they never use to do it that way they just use to tack on the extra day or days with no fanfare like gifting it like this now.

I let them get the best of me. Oh well. I really do wish the moderators would do something about her at some point. But I’ll get the ban and move on. It did feel good getting it off my chest. She’s bullied me for years.

Where i instacart i love using a cart especially for multiple orders. :stuck_out_tongue:

Says the bully.

4 Likes

Not worth risking your account. Ignore.

1 Like

No no no. I want them to keep running their mouth. :crazy_face: All the more to ban them with.

No joke or anything but stop using instacart, not only you’re screwing yourself over from paying more than you should but they treat the contractors that use that platform for money horrible.

If you tip someone really well, instacart company keeps most of it for themselves.

You just need to expand the gift page to full screen after opening, and it will show. Not sure why it started displaying that way, but is what I had to do for last two gifts.

1 Like

I’m on a 12 month sub. It was in Bnet gifts for me. But came up with a blank box for a while. I tried resizing it to no avail, then when I did a screenshot of it, suddenly it popped up in the empty box. Was weird.

But I also think it’s going out in waves.

Someone with Level 3, help! LOL
https://cdn.quotesgram.com/img/74/58/1305659860-tumblr_n516uc1KOn1shtowzo1_500.gif

Everyone be happy free things yay!

2 Likes

Must be slow rolling out, yeah. That’s good to know though, thanks!

1 Like

Ty lol :joy:

1 Like

3 Likes

Oh thank you! Yea that was odd.

1 Like

Weirdly, that didn’t work for me this time. I had to take a screenshot of my empty gift window for it to show up. LOL

Hmm…

Well I didn’t get a free day. Oh well.

Yes. Very principled. I hope to hear it wasn’t claimed on their account.

1 Like