1.5 AV please please please

Listen Bayel, an end game BG is what players had the right to access near the end game. You could not access it until level 50… meaning you were in the finishing stretch for the end game. 1.5 AV had a lot more to do, and even the NPCs and mobs level within the BG was just that, high to max level. There were things some level 50s just could not do even though they had access to the BG, and had to help in other ways to “peel the onion”

Also how would you rushing to the end of the BG and trading wins and losses based of of speed be anything “meaningful” to you? You just want rep and to be done if its only going to get 1% of your total attention. Because 1.12 removes highly important NPCs that help to make a rush more difficult.

I honestly dont get it, are retail players just trolling these forums? Because every arguement put up vs 1.5 AV being not important they say exactly that… 1.5 is not important and we have 99% of the game left to play. You literally within your arguements show how important that 1.5 or 1.12 is to you. It shows you truly dont care either way what version we get, so almost everyone I see besides a very small few actually have said “I prefer 1.12 because (insert actual ganeplay reason here)”

Its usually all the same types of comments that show that those defending 1.12av over 1.5 are hiding the true intentions of why they are attacking people. Maybe you want the game to just be out already, which to that I’d tell blizz to take their time and get it right. Maybe you just want to disagree for the sake of it or you are tired of others voicing an opinion on a subject that you dont see the point of, if thats the case why get on here and respond if you’re not trolling? You’re already getting your AV, so if anything you’d think that a mature person who is getting what they want would not go out of their way to trash talk or belittle another persons opinions about a subject you obviously give no flying turds about in the first place.

Those THAT ACTUALLY care know that AV is more than just 1% of the game because we are ready and willing to spend more than 1% of our total in game time within it.

If it truly is only worth 1% to you then you just again proved you think AV isnt worth spending but 1% of your attention on it. So you can hurry and race to the end boss multiple times and get your rep rewards and then never play it again.

Where as long as 1.5av players will play this AV its worth WAY more than 1%. And if we have our way youd be fine anyway because you believe its only 1% of the game!

That same tactic is used over and over to try and derail or make our VERY important AV version a topic not worth a discussion. When clearly it is if people womt drop the subject and are literally FLOODING the forums to protest.

You’re the second guy to use the wholly invented term “end game BG”. It’s not. It does nothing for you progression wise that AB and WSG don’t also do. And if fighting high level npcs is your goal, a BG seem like a great candidate for “dumbest place ever” to do that.

I already stated my view on AV, if you are going to ignore it just to prop up your counter argument to things I never said, have at it. Tip: It doesn’t put you in a very good light.

Comparatively speaking, no, 1.5 AV isn’t important. It’s a teeny part of the game, and a part that only some people played and fewer where “hardcore” about. My beef wit this is is a beef I’ve had with far too many people on these forums. Endless complaining about nothing. Again, 1.5 existed for 3 months… 3 months. Think about that. Think about the effort you and other people have thrown around on these forums… 3 months, a decade and half ago.

And finally, you won’t have your way. Again, 'ta!

LOOK you just DONT UNDERSTAND

I CARE about AV SO MUCH but not enough to gather 10 like minded individuals to turtle the game out, blizzard please fix this please make EVERYONE play MY way so I don’t have to convince everyone that my way is the fun way, THE PROPER WAY, please!!!

1 Like

AV has the best BG gear available, and if you’re not doing the honor grind has some extremely good items for pve as well as pvp compared to WSG/AB.

You could have saved a ton of typing by simply writing this troll at the start.

I wonder if we’ll see another Theracistcow on this topic.

You’re going to mock people for continuing the debate, but you’re the one who bumped the thread.

3 Likes

Trolls gonna troll.

edit: She’s doing the same gloating troll in multiple threads now.

The two AV threads that have had responses within the last 5 hours…

And its not gloating. Its trying to ensure that there’s reference material for the inevitable continuation.

1 Like

I honestly dont understand.

We still have not seen ANY of you supposedly 1.12 supporters say anything in game related to why its a superior AV. You just come to my thread and dog on people that are saying why they enjoy 1.5av more. Of that isn’t a troll i dont know what is.

1 Like

Aaaaaand she went ahead and created a new thread just to gloat/troll. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Why is 1.12 inferior?

You’ve been on the forums long enough and i have seen your comments on multiple threads trying to knock 1.5ers.

You already know what we think makes it superior.

I don’t humor trolls, and I’d appreciate it if you’d explain to me why 1.12 is superior if you actually want a conversation on the topic, as i asked first.

2 Likes

No, I really don’t. Not everyone has the same reasons as to why they prefer the 1.5 AV. What is yours?

People have explained it, they’re the same reasons blizzard laid out in their AV 1.12 post. People prefer the fewer NPC version which let’s the map be more pvp centric as opposed to an NPC slog fest. You might not like those reasons but they’re just as valid as you claiming you enjoy the NPC/PVE heavy version.

976 posts says you know already.

The NPC heavy version is the one where you rush to the boss and can win and never have to attack a single player character ding dong…

You read gloat/troll. That’s like… your opinion man…

I’m sick of having character after character raise the same argument to be shot down with the same counter-argument. So its easier to just point at a compiled set of Blizzard statements.

Aside from the fact that clearly you’re not reading the posts made above at all, for the purposes of repeating the same arguments again because there’s a new character (probably not a new person), making the same statements:

AV 1.12 doesn’t have to be “superior”. They are implementing 1.12 unless there is a compelling need to change things, as outlined in every one of their posts. AV 1.5 being “better” or “more fun” isn’t a compelling need to change things.

The status quo is 1.12 and no-one has provided a reason why it needs to be 1.5. The burden of proof is not on the status quo to prove the status quo.

It’s also the version where the primary responsibility to stop a rush is on the players, you know pvp on a pvp map. If you don’t like the rush do something about it.

1 Like

I only really recognize maybe 5 people on this forum, you’re not one of them. Should I set up your own arguments and attack them for you or would you prefer to lay out your own?
I have a feeling you prefer AV 1.5 because of the multiple day wars. Is that the only one you want me to discuss? Or should I make mention of how they removed the Syndicate when no one even remembers what Ryson’s Seeing Eye even did (other than give your character a radiation effect when carried?)

Rushes just shouldnt happen at all, people should not be given a chance to feel like they can enter this BG and just rush to win and get their rep rewards. You should have to fight players to get those PVP rewards. Even if i had 15-20 people to stop said rush the 1.12 version makes it far more possible for them to do this PERIOD. Thats not up for debate, it just does. If a premade wants to rush in 1.12 they will VERY likely get that done. In 1.5 they are FAR less likely even as a premade to do this.