1-120 No Deaths...Complete!

Nice.

Are you happy or mad about having done it with a 100% exp buff though?
Legitimately curious. I’d probably be a bit peeved.

Aww I love my new mog. Feels more… Blood DK-y. I still have my old one:

1 Like

But… but… change! :frowning:

1 Like

Great job! That sounds like a fun challenge. :smiley:

Right? Also, I like my heirlooms way too much. :smiley:

2 Likes

Right? And the amount of money I’ve spent on heirlooms, there’s no way I’m not using them.

1 Like

If you had fun doing it, thats all that matters :+1:

1 Like

I love it! Those shoulders are nice and match the sword.

1 Like

Wow, grats! I am the jealous because I could ever do that… I fall off things and die far too often lol.

(gives Ferrandi a cookie or three)

:cookie:

1 Like

Do it again on a mage

1 Like

Nice job. I tried the challenge way back when but never got very far with it.

1 Like

grats, I die all the time for your above mentioned reasons
falling ect

1 Like

Congratulations! I cannot imagine the commitment, focus and determination that must have taken.

Have a :cookie:. Heck this deserves :chocolate_bar:!

(ignore all the critics; they’re just jealous.)

1 Like

Neither. IMO, it was part of the game and offered by Blizzard to everyone so I’m OK with it. My goal was to do it on my own with no help from outsiders - no free gold, using my other character heirlooms, guilds, etc.

Congrats i have a 57 hunter i am doing this with it sure gets the adrenaline going when you escape death by 5 hit points. What was your closest brush with death do regale the tale?

i’m kind of pleased you changed tbh…
my noob warrior wears your old helm, and i feel a little less like a copy cat now :wink:

as someone with many, many mages, i don’t know why you think this would be a problem.
mages have so many “outs” if things turn pear-shaped.
(it’s the reason i’ve got too many mages!)

1 Like

Grats dood

1 Like

I mean the odds of you dying in wow nowadays(outside of leveling dungeons/pvp) really is slim to none. It’s mostly because you’re being careless like you said falling damage or similar. You won’t die fighting anything while leveling unless you drop connection and even then you’d probably get back in time to kill off the mob.

You would delete your character’s upon death?

That is crazy, but to each their own.

Congratulations on finally making it w/o dying.

1 Like

Nice work.

I died twice last night from falling through the world. I’d have been PO’d if I’d been doing an Ironman/Hardcore run.

1 Like